Warning for those thinking this is easy peasy (like me) and some tips

cris3f

The only trophy guide available for this game claims this is a 1. It's not, not even close. A 3 or 4 with a guide probably. You'll need tons of luck and patience, as some levels require absolutely millimetre position of the movable objects, some also require considerable skill, some will require a good amount of luck. However the deal breaker is that some levels can bug for you rendering the game a nightmare to finish.

There's a great video guide by Dark_Sacor (search on youtube for furmins or darksacor). He's done an awesome job. Don't expect to be able to repeat is exact positions if you're having troubles, I had a few levels where I had to do different ones from the one he suggested as his wouldn't work. I do agree with him, this game has a high level of randomness, perhaps it's the "physics"...

The main culprit seems to be 4-11. The level seems to be one of the easiest in the game, as it can be made in a completely easy way as you can see in darkscor's video. I figured that easy solution too. Problem is that several people on other site and on the video page say they can't get the third candy, and the same happened to me. Tried all the possible positions near the obvious point seen in the video, new save, another Vita, zilch. I tried literally hundreds of times. The third candy was never picked by the furmin. As I was throwing the towel, I decided to try it leggit with the 2 bumpers. I finally managed, but even then it's unreliable, you need to use the 2 jumping pads and the 2 bumpers. I got it 5 times out of 50 or so in 2 ways. Still need a lot of luck and some skill on one of them, but 5 in 50 is a lot better than 0 in hundreds,

Also be careful wait until the level really finishes giving you the scores before exiting as sometimes you return to the level select and it hasn't registered what you did. Also if you do the exact required time, it will give you the star at the end of the level but won't register on the progress, so be careful, don't exit and try a better time, or you'll have to position the movables and / or do everything again. This happened to me 3 times, believe me you don't want to repeat some of them.

Good luck.

PS FUCK levels 5-3 (my solution was eventually different from darksacor's, his wouldn't work for me) and 6-7.  Hopefully you'll get lucky and they're a breeze for you.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MGZoio said:

I'm exactly in this damn stage and no matter what way I can't get the damn 3rd candy...

I can send info on how I did it if you want. Not easy and still a PITA but at least it's doable. I think I took some screenshots on the Vita at the time.

On 14/02/2020 at 3:49 AM, cris3f said:

I can send info on how I did it if you want. Not easy and still a PITA but at least it's doable. I think I took some screenshots on the Vita at the time.

Thanks. After another 100 attempts I got it right

• 1 month later...

I have published a video on YouTube showing how I managed to get all 3 stars on world 4 - level xi (11), similar to how it’s achieved on the video guide but I have provided some information In the video description which I hope can and will helps others ?

James-_-1989.png

james-_-1989.png

Edited by James-_-1989
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, James-_-1989 said:

I have published a video on YouTube showing how I managed to get all 3 stars on world 4 - level xi (11), similar to how it’s achieved on the video guide but I have provided some information In the video description which I hope can and will helps others 1f60a.png

Thanks for your effort, but the problem is precisely that me and a bunch of others can't get this to work. That is precisely the easy peasy way that for some reason is not available for everyone. I tried a ton of times, the last furmin was never picked in my game that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this topic.  I am going to pass on this one even though it was a free plus game I got sometime ago.  Trying to wrap up my VITA backlog games and was going to do this one as it had a 1/10 rating and is quick but after further research it looks like that was a total bullshit rating.  This game is not my genre anyway so no loss.

• 1 year later...

How is no one talking about level 5-3 ?

I m probably extremely noob on this level or i did the worst way....i have no idea why that level is so dam broken ,i spent 2 hours to get all the candies...and i didn't felt so angry in a video game in a while...what a trash game...i can't believe i put this bomb on my account..if you can i strongly recommend to avoid this trash

• 2 months later...

4-11 still eludes me. I’m just going forward and I’ll come back to it after I wrap up the other worlds. 5-3 took me a while, but I eventually got it. I had to position the slanted block closer to the candies on the far left bumpers and have the Furmin roll down to get them. All the other candies were luck and bouncing around haphazardly until I got them. 6-7 surprisingly gave me no trouble at all. The Dark_Secor guides are pretty great over all. My advice is when watching them pay attention to positioning through background objects instead of eyeballing it. Gives you a good point of reference for where everything goes. 6-12 is a good example. The middle bounce pad should be positioned in a way that you see the little squiggle part of the tower in the background.

• 3 weeks later...