Need help for GOAT trophy

DooMReaperAX

Hello everyone,

I know this is an old game now, but I want to try my luck anyway.

Basically, in order to get the platinum, I need only the GOAT trophy (then I would get GM trophies which are obtainable in the physical version).

I have 1730 / 2500 cards.. but i lack in MT to buy other cards in the auction.

I wonder if there is anyone who doesn't play anymore and could give me his MT.

Obviously, in exchange, I can offer help, grind or tips, for any games I have (I would re-install them).

Thanks for your attention.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone!

On 27/3/2020 at 5:48 AM, grimydawg___ said:

I can help with cards, but you're going to need a lot of MT. 

Thank you grimydawg for your interest and help.. I'm currently trying to earn as much money as possible. 

On 27/3/2020 at 5:15 AM, rolltideroll157 said:

I’m interested in this as well. If we all pool our cards together I’m sure we have enough that each other doesn’t have so we all can earn the trophy

Do you have any idea to exchange our cards? I think in order to do that at least one of us need to have a lot of money.

1 hour ago, DooMReaperAX said:

Hello everyone!

Thank you grimydawg for your interest and help.. I'm currently trying to earn as much money as possible. 

Do you have any idea to exchange our cards? I think in order to do that at least one of us need to have a lot of money.

Just put the cards on the auction for the cheapest buy now you can. But depending how many we have to do this we shouldn’t have to worry to much 

I have 2470 cards right now. Missing 30 cards. I believe I will have the trophy in 2 weeks, it's very hard to find affordable cards to buy right now. When I get them, I will list all the cards I can into market. If anyone help me with 12-0 I will transfer cards/MTs to help back.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, israellaks said:

I have 2470 cards right now. Missing 30 cards. I believe I will have the trophy in 2 weeks, it's very hard to find affordable cards to buy right now. When I get them, I will list all the cards I can into market. If anyone help me with 12-0 I will transfer cards/MTs to help back.

Wow congratz for your collection.

I'd be happy to cooperate with you if you want.. i've just added on psn

When you are ready text me! :)