Division 2 New DLC Reveal 2/11/20

Looks like it’ll be set back where it all began in NYC:

”The Division 2 continued to quietly truck along ever since its release in early 2019 with a slew of free updates and DLC, but Ubisoft is kicking up a fuss for the game's next expansion. Set for an unveiling tomorrow across a variety of streaming methods, it sounds like it's going to be a much bigger piece of DLC than the three episodes which have already arrived on PlayStation 4.

Teased in a tweet, you'll be able to watch the reveal live through the likes of Twitch and YouTube tomorrow at 11am PST/2pm EST/7pm GMT.“

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/02/the_division_2s_next_expansion_set_for_reveal_stream_tomorrow

I’ll be cranking D2 up after I pop the plat for the 1st one. Interested to see how this all plays out. 

Edited by kidson2004
  • Like 1

I honestly can't get excited for this.  After how the Division 2 has been handled so far I'm afraid to see what kind of "content" they will reveal.  While it was nice that Year 1 DLC was free, this will most likely have a pretty big price tag on it considering the Year 1 Pass was $40 for 7 day early access and some cosmetics (luckily I didn't buy that).  The climb to 30 was fun but with the terrible RNG and loot, which is being addressed with Loot 2.0, putting builds together was an absolute nightmare.  I hope it plays out like some of Ubisoft's other games that don't have trophies after the first year.  Just look at Division 1, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Rainbow Six Siege, etc, and there are no trophies after the first year despite new modes and content being added.  I would love to free up the 100GB this takes on my PS4 Pro after Episode 3 and the 2nd raid comes out... whenever that may be.

• Like 2

what a bunch of crap to have to pay $30.00 for the same old crapola.  I will get it if it has trophies when its heavily discounted but then i'm done with ubisoft and their bullshit games.  most certainly the division and ghost recon.  Splinter cell i may give a shot and Rainbow six quarantine.  Finished buying AC games and Far Cry. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

2 bronze trophies and new contents soo miserable and single player lol 

There's no comparison with The Division 1

Yup.  Typical year 1 "content".  I'll play them next week as I don't have the Year 1 pass.  My guess is the expansion will have trophies as well.  From what a lot of people are speculating, the Warlords of New York expansion along with the seasons will make up all of the content for Year 2.  I strongly doubt the seasons will have trophies, but along with the expansion I'm guessing they'll put out one for the 2nd raid as well.  So in terms of trophies there shouldn't be that many.  We might only have the raid one that proves to be a pain.

Edited by SirShavesALot

6 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Yup.  Typical year 1 "content".  I'll play them next week as I don't have the Year 1 pass.  My guess is the expansion will have trophies as well.  From what a lot of people are speculating, the Warlords of New York expansion along with the seasons will make up all of the content for Year 2.  I strongly doubt the seasons will have trophies, but along with the expansion I'm guessing they'll put out one for the 2nd raid as well.  So in terms of trophies there shouldn't be that many.  We might only have the raid one that proves to be a pain.

So i'm confused are the two trophies just released covered under year 1 or free after a week?  Or are they part of the new expansion and we have to pay for access to those cony  island missions?

The 2 new ones are free as they still fall under Year 1.  ☺️  

Anything after that (if there are any) will fall under the paid expansion.  ?

The only exception I can see is the 2nd raid as they stated on the stream that it will be available to all players whether or not they buy Warlords of New York expansion.

36 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

The 2 new ones are free as they still fall under Year 1.  263a.png  

Anything after that (if there are any) will fall under the paid expansion.  1f622.png

The only exception I can see is the 2nd raid as they stated on the stream that it will be available to all players whether or not they buy Warlords of New York expansion.

ok nice!  I thought this was the new paid dlc content.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, kidson2004 said:

I kinda wished this was in the 1st division game. Would’ve been sweet to explore this area. 

I live in NY, grew up in Brooklyn, so not only was i geeking out throughout all of Division 1, but this as well,  having spent countless hours riding rides at Coney Island, plus the ballpark is the Brooklyn Cyclones home park! 

Is this it for Episode 3? I just did these two missions and they weren't that long.