Team Player trophy popped

So I think this is going to stick out like a sore thumb therefore I decided to create a post to explain this as best as I can. I last played the game 1 year and 9 months ago and I did a community challenge which is when I earned the trophy 'Together we win'. I thought that the Team Player glitched on me and that I had to play another community challenge. However I was in the meantime busy playing other games as well as some life events like moving to a different country and getting a new job and so Plants vs Zombies 2 was put in the back burner until I learnt that community events had stopped. 

I was dreading the moment but I bravely decided to try and mop up the remaining still attainable DLC trophies while there was still time but to my amazement as soon as I logged in the game the trophy popped on the announcement screen. I can only imagine that the game recognised I met the requirements for this and was waiting for me to log on all this time. I have screenshots as evidence to prove that the trophy popped legit but I'm trying to figure out how to attach these. You can also see from my profile that the last trophy I earned before 'Team Player' was the challenge's other trophy 'Together we win' on 22/6/2018 though there is a 21 month gap between the two trophies.   

I guess this means that this trophy may still be obtainable for anyone out there who has been as foolish as me and not logged in the game since their community challenge after meeting the trophy requirements of course.

Rfi0k7m.jpg

Edited by giatros-m
correcting text
  • Like 1