Reach out to PlayStation in regards to server state [Update: server issues fixed!]

Gogo_ZvC

Someone reached out on Twitter about the server state of Driveclub VR and got a reply back from PlayStation UK. Since all Driveclub game servers are currently having issues, I think it merits posting here to also reach out. Hopefully with more people asking about it (in a calm and friendly manner!!), they can look into it and maybe fix issues before the official shutdown.

• Like 3

I suppose I'll mention it here too since some may not see the Driveclub VR thread. I managed to get into contact with the former server lead of this game and while he has now told me it SHOULD be fixed currently, that doesn't appear to be the case (but at least that implies they are working on it at this very moment). I've given him more information and he said he has forwarded it to the ops team, so hopefully we will see a fix relatively soon!

• Like 4

I missed out on TWO DLC packs that were entirely separate from the Season Pass. Both Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes have DLC packs with trophies that you had to buy completely separately.

I was utterly pissed off when I did a test run last September and found out I was missing two DLC packs. I thought for sure I had them because I purchased quite a bit outside of the Season Pass. 

Now with server problems, I’m probably going to give up on getting the platinum, let alone the 100 percent since I can’t get either with Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes. 

From the two - three hours I played on an alt account, Driveclub is a very good racing title. It’s a shame the studio had to shut down.

Probably going to end up skipping this on my main account, since I’ll have my completion percentage reduced rather significantly.

7 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Did they fix the Faceoffs not downloading? Don't want turn my PS4 on.

Faceoffs are working for me!

6 minutes ago, Sublimiated said:

HOW??? Records on my alt Account are recording to leaderboard but non of my results recording at leaderboard! Still can't obtain it

The challenges I sent previous to this fix were still buggy, but I sent a new one from a new race and the leaderboard showed my result as well as my opponents when they completed it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gogo_ZvC said:

Faceoffs are working for me!

The challenges I sent previous to this fix were still buggy, but I sent a new one from a new race and the leaderboard showed my result as well as my opponents when they completed it.

i'm send wright now 4 challenges from my Personal account and it not shows on leaderboard ! Even when i play other people challegnes my records are not showing! but on my alter account everything works good/ wtf))))))

6 minutes ago, Sublimiated said:

i'm send wright now 4 challenges from my Personal account and it not shows on leaderboard ! Even when i play other people challegnes my records are not showing! but on my alter account everything works good/ wtf))))))

Backup all your saves (cloud / usb) and try again :)

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 11:29 AM, seblegamer said:

Backup all your saves (cloud / usb) and try again :)

that's the problem actually)) when i do this i can't even play, always gives Error and turning off the game) i just delete all my save data) fck non working) so the challenges are work now! i will prepare something with this problem) thx) Hope i can get the platinum!

BY the way do anyone finished the Apex dlc on 100%?/

Yeap Finally i've got the platinum Guys!

If someone have the sasme issue just copy save data to usb (but when i do that it has been corrupted and gives me error everytime i launch the game) So i just delete it and yeap it worked!

Edited by DaivRules
No boosting in threads
  • Like 2

On 11.02.2020 at 6:31 PM, Sublimiated said:

that's the problem actually)) when i do this i can't even play, always gives Error and turning off the game) i just delete all my save data) fck non working) so the challenges are work now! i will prepare something with this problem) thx) Hope i can get the platinum!

BY the way do anyone finished the Apex dlc on 100%?/

Yeap Finally i've got the platinum Guys!

If someone have the sasme issue just copy save data to usb (but when i do that it has been corrupted and gives me error everytime i launch the game) So i just delete it and yeap it worked!

P,S Searching for someone who has Corvette and Jaguar from Apex DLC to 100% please if anyone have these cars write me in DM

My results also not showing, please tell me how do you fix it?

UPD   got the trophy, just deleted my saves and start the game. Complete beginners race and then go to challenges and i appear in records.

Edited by Riv1404
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

My results also not showing, please tell me how do you fix it?

UPD   got the trophy, just deleted my saves and start the game. Complete beginners race and then go to challenges and i appear in records.

Yeah i also delete save datas and record appeared in leaderboard) 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 0:16 PM, u3501952 said:

That lifer trophy is not working. I ran through 2085 miles but still nothing. Sigh.

35 minutes ago, ScoobySnacks143 said:

Any luck with lifer trophy? it seems to be glitched i ran through like 2300km and the trophy still doesn't pop 

People are still getting it, so maybe ask the recent achievers after which "milage" it popped for them? I would state that you have to keep trying...

• Like 1

I did it using a piece of paper in the gap that opens when you press the R2, racing in those time trial lap races, and let the game there for more than 2k kilometers and got it.

47 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Seems that my previous answer was removed, so...

Let's be politically correct:

No, there is no way to get them now.

;).

Really?, i saw the season pass available in the PS Store, i don't know it it have something to do with my country (Brazil).