Is it possible to finish the game 100% in one day?

abdo177

Yo u guys sure know how to make me feel like a beast. I did it solo with whatever came with the like deluxe edition or whatever i bought. Nvr played it before. I just stocked up on food and drink and didnt stop till i got the last trophy. Did it with other games too. If u think my time is impossible idk what to tell ya. Sub 1 day idk about it tho.

• 3 months later...
On 2/17/2020 at 1:28 AM, jpmelville said:

Before we all jump to conclusions, we may want to see what this persons teeth look like.  If they are grinded down, then it would be a safe bet to conclude that a few buckets of meth made it possible to 100% AC Origins, as well as read War and Peace, and earn an online PhD during the course of twenty-four hours.  

Took the joke right out of my mouth.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 8:18 AM, Spaz said:

You would literally have to shit in a bucket.

I've seen a number of people in the past on Twitch TV do 24 - 48 hour streaming sessions, taking very little breaks, so something like two to three days is easily possible for Assassins Creed Origins.

The problem is you're literally rushing through all the content to get the trophies ASAP. Even if you can stay up 24 - 48+ hours straight or however long that is, it's just not worth it. Plus a game of this scope I don't think is even possible to 100 percent in just one day.

I mean there is a guy who got all the trophies in Red Dead Redemption 2 in just over four days. That is impressive no matter how you look at it or what angle you're coming from. But I can very well imagine this guy was fucking shitting out of his ass into a bucket while he stayed up the entire time to get all the trophies as fast as he possibly could, while reading up on numerous guides.

I respect people who can speed run indie games like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and Super Meat Boy, because you not only have to be incredibly skilled, you have to really put forth the mental fortitude to get those games done in lightning speed.

A game like Assassins Creed Origins, a AAA game that thousands of people worked on that was meant to give the player a story and a big world to play around in, trying to be #1 in fastest time in terms of trophy timestamps couldn't be any more fucking pointless. Three days, four days, doable if you're willing to spend 15 - 18 hours a day playing this game. I don't respect people who no life a game like Origins which requires little skill (low skill ceiling) that is mostly just running around completing a checklist, because it just tells me you're no lifing something to get some virtual bling.

This is going to get hate from people but this is my honest and outspoken opinion.

Might be my favorite post ever, haha. #Agreed