tgmundoo

Easy plat?

22 posts in this topic

Not quite sure how the game functions, played diablo 3 and darksiders 2/3 just wondering about trophy difficulty/missables D:

I'm assuming it will be easier than Diablo 3.  Most likely similar to the other three Darksiders games and not very difficult.  Probably two playthroughs.  Looks like there are a few trophies that will be missable unless you can replay bosses/levels.

You need to complete the game first to unlock Apocalyptic Difficulty. You can replay all missions so i believe there isn't missable trophies.

I plan to write a guide since I did 1-3 already. But from looking at the trophies I would say at most a 4. Unlike 1-3 this one is level based where are the others were open world games. and as RuancarloSilva said you can replay the levels from what PC boards have said.

On 2/13/2020 at 4:22 PM, RuancarloSilva said:

You need to complete the game first to unlock Apocalyptic Difficulty. You can replay all missions so i believe there isn't missable trophies.

So can you go straight from Normal to Apocalyptic or do you have to do Hard first? I was expecting the difficulties to work like they did in the other Darksiders games. 

3 hours ago, Killbomb said:

So can you go straight from Normal to Apocalyptic or do you have to do Hard first? I was expecting the difficulties to work like they did in the other Darksiders games. 

After you complete the game (any difficulty)  and unlock apocalyptic you can level select and do them, you keep all your stuff so its very easy. And difficulty trophies stack. no need to to hard 

The only difficult trophy for this list is the "Collector" trophy. Only 1 orb is hard to get and that's the leviathan which requires an insane jumping puzzle. I'm sure this will stop a lot of people from getting the plat 

Edited by KristofferJr

6 hours ago, KristofferJr said:

After you complete the game (any difficulty)  and unlock apocalyptic you can level select and do them, you keep all your stuff so its very easy. And difficulty trophies stack. no need to to hard 

The only difficult trophy for this list is the "Collector" trophy. Only 1 orb is hard to get and that's the leviathan which requires an insane jumping puzzle. I'm sure this will stop a lot of people from getting the plat 

You only need the first leviathan core right? not all "3" 

Edited by Neme-ita

42 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

You only need the first leviathan core right? not all "3" 

Pretty sure it's only 1 yeah, didnt need to max the others so doubt you would for this one 

12 hours ago, Killbomb said:

As mentioned above, you can do Apocalyptic and the Hard trophy will pop. But, If you want to make It easier, i recommend you farm some cores before on Arena.

Also, pay attention to cores symbols and where you put them. Always insert them on the same symbol slot (there's icons like sword, heart etc.). Apocalyptic demands a pretty high power score on the last chapters.

You can also do your first playthrough on Casual to get chapters trophies and get to know the controls. I recommend you left Samael No Damage Trophy for last, do It with a high power level and on Casual Difficulty to kill him faster.

Sorry for bad english.

9 hours ago, KristofferJr said:

There's a way to cheese it, i made a vídeo:

Reach the higher ground on the Trickster Door, go to left tile (it's a bit higher than the others), Double Jump, Go into Wings and use Bladestorm Skill, Hold Jump Button and use Bladestorm Skill again. It will require some tries but it's WAY easier this way.

If you want Level 3 core, you will need to complete the quest, but it isn't needed for the Trophy.

3 hours ago, KristofferJr said:

Pretty sure it's only 1 yeah, didnt need to max the others so doubt you would for this one 

Thank's God mate

12 minutes ago, RuancarloSilva said:

There's a way to cheese it, i made a vídeo:

Reach the higher ground on the Trickster Door, go to left tile (it's a bit higher than the others), Double Jump, Go into Wings and use Bladestorm Skill, Hold Jump Button and use Bladestorm Skill again. It will require some tries but it's WAY easier this way.

If you want Level 3 core, you will need to complete the quest, but it isn't needed for the Trophy.

Thank's very helpfull

thanks I will add this to the guide.

10 hours ago, RuancarloSilva said:

As mentioned above, you can do Apocalyptic and the Hard trophy will pop. But, If you want to make It easier, i recommend you farm some cores before on Arena.

Also, pay attention to cores symbols and where you put them. Always insert them on the same symbol slot (there's icons like sword, heart etc.). Apocalyptic demands a pretty high power score on the last chapters.

You can also do your first playthrough on Casual to get chapters trophies and get to know the controls. I recommend you left Samael No Damage Trophy for last, do It with a high power level and on Casual Difficulty to kill him faster.

Sorry for bad english.

Your English is much better than many native speakers. Thanks for the tips. 

Can you do the whole trophy list in online coop? Me and a friend want to buy this game and get the plat together.

Can you get the platinum trophy alone or do you have to play with other people for some trophies? None of my friends are interested in this game, but that doesn’t stop me 😅

1 hour ago, anotherfangirl said:

Can you get the platinum trophy alone or do you have to play with other people for some trophies? None of my friends are interested in this game, but that doesn’t stop me 1f605.png

You can do it alone, it's not difficult

6 hours ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

Can you do the whole trophy list in online coop? Me and a friend want to buy this game and get the plat together.

You can play the entire game with a friend, but, i didn't tested If the chapter trophies pop for both players, but i believe it does.

I read that there is a glitch with the trickster doors? If you open the same door twice you can't get all doors anymore because you don't have enough keys. If this is true then there are three missable trophies:

Hell's Forge
Gather all the ingots in the Inferno Vault and take them to Hell's Forge.

Gatekeeper
Unlock every Trickster Door.

Wicked Killington
Face the Trickster himself, Wicked Killington.

and maybe even the boatmans coin trophies could be missable then

Edited by Mr_Marty84

5 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

I read that there is a glitch with the trickster doors? If you open the same door twice you can't get all doors anymore because you don't have enough keys. If this is true then there are three missable trophies:

Hell's Forge
Gather all the ingots in the Inferno Vault and take them to Hell's Forge.

Gatekeeper
Unlock every Trickster Door.

Wicked Killington
Face the Trickster himself, Wicked Killington.

and maybe even the boatmans coin trophies could be missable then

WHAT????

On 16/2/2020 at 10:54 AM, anotherfangirl said:

Can you get the platinum trophy alone or do you have to play with other people for some trophies? None of my friends are interested in this game, but that doesn’t stop me 1f605.png

Thanks God, All in single player

2 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

WHAT????

I found it on this site: https://games-guides.com/all-guide-list/darksiders-genesis-all-trickster-door-locations/

IMPORTANT NOTE: We couldn't open the last Trickster Door in the void! 6 keys are required, although we have collected all 27 keys we could not enter. We may have opened a door twice!

But I tested it and I have opened the trickster door in chapter 3 again for the ingots trophy and there was no reduction in the total keys I have. It could be a rare glitch or they did something wrong.
Or how it is mentionen in another topic here that the ingame tracker is not working correctly