Most trophies earned in a day.

OnePieceDude

Is there a way to check this on PSNP? If there isn't  that would be a pretty neat statistic to have on our profiles here. 

Parker

Its been suggested several times, but always ignored. I agree, it would be a really neat stat. Though I think some other sites have it, guess I'll have to go there to see.... *whistles*

• 1 year later...

76.. I did all of fallout new vegas in under 24 hours. 

Wow, well, cheers on that, mate! My brother also got all achievements for New Vegas, but instead of getting under 24 hours, it took him like 27, I think? He keeps insisting that he can get all trophies for me, as it pains him to see that I have yet to obtain the platinum, but what would be the fun of that? :P

And well, I got the first Sly game platinum in the day I started playing the game, so I guess I got over 30 trophies in one day!

I earned 17 last night. I'm pretty proud of that since I worked a full 8 hour shift with a lunch and commute.

I think it was 9/13 about a month ago (my bday) - 36 trophies. All PSASBR. Not sure if that's for sure the most since I was just looking for spikes in activity in my trophy statistics.