TROPHY GUIDE

atAlias_

if you have the disc version you can uninstall to 1.0 and earn the trophy that way. That is how I did it. There is no conflict with version of the game and your save. So you can revert to 1.0 and still used the same save and progress then patch and still continue to progress.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Looks good except you should probably note that Double Tap is currently glitched. 

Also, the easiest weapons for the masteries in my opinion are...

1. M1911- Simply get 200 headshot kills.

2. MP44- Get a kill every 2 seconds for a total of 30 kills.

3. Gewehr 43- Kill 10 snipers by shooting them through their scope. Easily farmed at the beginning of Hell Base chapter 4.

Will update the guide with this info , thank you! Did not know it was glitched as i had the disc version prior to games release, and popped the trophy on my main

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/02/2020 at 5:48 PM, atAlias_ said:

Just writing to inform you guys that I have written a trophy guide for the game! Feedback is appreciated! You can view it here:

https://dexdotexe.com/zombie-army-4-dead-war-trophy-guide/

I might transfer it here as well just undecided haha. 

Get it transferred dude, doesn’t take long 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mikem192 said:

Why not? The guide is good from what I’ve seen but PSNPs layout is more efficient IMO and more popular. People don’t want to log into here, check this thread and then load into another tab just to get to the guide (unless they favourite it) 

As a guide writer myself, I have the same ones across multiple sites and can see the benefit 

Yeah, i get that, but if content is from a site it doesn't mean it has to be everywhere.

On 05/04/2021 at 9:46 PM, dieselmanchild said:

@atAlias_

Just to clarify, for Step #2 of the roadmap (4-man Hard mode), all you need to do is host the final chapter of each mission and it will count as that level completed?

Yeah just did it just joining random games, even finished a last level right at the end in progress

• Like 1

On 08/04/2021 at 7:44 AM, TheMutilatingOne said:

Nope to both, the trophy "That's a lot of them, and only 4 of us" requires an internet connection so 4 player co-op can be completed for each of the 9 campaign missions.

There’s also the trophy for reviving allies 50 times, which, unless you have a boosting partner to help you farm it, can take a long time. I’d recommend playing in co op as much as possible, at least until you have those two trophies. 

Edited by Incandenza1
  • Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 11:29 AM, SquidGeneral10 said:

but don't worry gamers, the one I'm writing on this site is coming along nicely 1f601.png.

It should be done in a week or so depending on how busy I am with uni work (and again, if anyone would like to co-author it to get it done faster, let me know here or on discord where my tag is SquidGeneral10#4090.

thank you squid

• Like 1