Mutator trophies not unlocking

ZytHuM-

Hi all, I've some problem unlocking 2 trophies: The Gift that keeps on Giving (Experienced all 9 Game Modes and all 9 Modifiers of the Mutator.) and It's raining Cats and Hotdogs ( Completed a round using the Mutator.) in the Claptastic Voyage DLC.

My question is: I need to finish all three rounds to count or it's enough start the fight, finish only 1 round and then let enemies kill me? I already finish 1 or 2 rounds with all the Mutator, I've played solo, but the trophies don't unlock

3 minutes ago, ZJW44 said:

Yes of course you need to complete all three rounds for both trophies. I wonder why you wouldn’t try that before posting in the forums 1f914.png

This^

Failing a round, counts a failure - not a completion, which is why the trophies haven't popped yet. You have to finish all 3 rounds, each and every time you change the mutators, else they won't count towards any of the trophies.

Having done both trophies recently, I can also confirm that you need to complete the entire 'quest' each time for each of the mutators and game modes, as in, the bronze trophy only popped after I completed the l33t h4x0rs mission for the first time and the silver trophy after I did 9 full rounds  while choosing a combination of mutator + game mode I didn't play before, turning in the quest each time, if I failed (died) I would start the quest again without changing parameters. Took along 2 to 3 hours to get all done.