Let's Platinum (Full video guide)

BenG32

Great work! I actually tried something similar with Uncharted 3 when the Nathan Drake Collection was released for PS + last month. It was intended to document the journey towards getting the platinum in that game as well. I was a lot of work but I also had a lot of fun making it. I would love to hit you up at sometime to see your process for how you make these videos and maybe we can do a collab at some point. If you get a chance to check out my YT channel and give me some feedback I would love it (http://www.youtube.com/c/DarthMagnus0605)

On 12/02/2020 at 2:23 PM, milu79 said:

Great work again. Keep on doing this, sadly YT doesn't give you the attention you deserve. Your RDR2 Goldmedal-Vids helped me a lot. 

Thanks. I'll get there eventually, haha. Glad my RDR2 videos were able to help you out. Gold Rush is one hell of a journey.

On 12/02/2020 at 4:24 PM, DarthMagnus0605 said:

Great work! I actually tried something similar with Uncharted 3 when the Nathan Drake Collection was released for PS + last month. It was intended to document the journey towards getting the platinum in that game as well. I was a lot of work but I also had a lot of fun making it. I would love to hit you up at sometime to see your process for how you make these videos and maybe we can do a collab at some point. If you get a chance to check out my YT channel and give me some feedback I would love it (http://www.youtube.com/c/DarthMagnus0605)

Hey man, I'll check your channel out now. Feel free to add me on PSN if you want to chat, BenG32.

• 4 weeks later...

Good job Ben.  I watched your Bioshock 1&2 dlc videos, very helpful especially Bioshock 1 challenge rooms.

Now playing RDR 2 so I'm sure to check out your guides on that game as well, plus Shadow of the Colossus if you do any more on that (I seem to remember on one your streams that you were returning to that after Bioshock & Last of Us but I could be wrong). 

Good luck with your channel & the Last of Us playthrough, such a great game and the MP is pretty fun (I have watched a few of your streams ? ).

• 2 months later...