Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeCheck--

MikeCheck--'s Dispute

13 posts in this topic

MikeCheck--

Fuel
I don't wish to dispute, but I have the game hidden on my PS3 trophies and would like to be included in the leaderboards. Please assist me to know how to proceed

You need to earn another trophy on your profile, then update here and that should hide. If you have less than 3 flagged games, you should see "Soon" and that will indicate you are being re-instated.

@MikeCheck-- Yes, once you hide Fuel on your console, earn any new trophy and synchronize on your console. Then update your profile here.  Send me a private message when you've done this, so I can see how the system handles this anomaly.

@B1rvine I believe it's been completed B1rvine. Thank you for looking into this. I earned a few trophies yesterday, synced up here and made sure it was hidden. 

Thank you again,

- Mike

Edited by DaivRules

I have given you another flag for auto popping MW2 spec ops trophies. I will not look further now, but this is probably your final chance to hide any other games you may have done this for.

I can't even recall what was done, I'm guessing there was some glitch back then, a decade ago. I'll look into it further tonight. 

5 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I can't even recall what was done, I'm guessing there was some glitch back then, a decade ago. I'll look into it further tonight. 

I've never seen it personally be anything other than a save file to do this mate but dont worry or be embarrassed in anyway, these were very common games that people did this with and partly the reason this rule exists on this site. The temptation when everybody was trying to get the number as high and as quick as possible and the no protection for the file made it a big thing. Just hide it and anything you might have faltered with and move past it. 😉

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T

Thanks @TOAST13TOA5T I bet there was something! Of course back then I was 14, and a freshman in high school just trying to have a higher score than friends! I'll hide it tonight from the site :) Thanks again

On 2/13/2020 at 7:37 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

I have given you another flag for auto popping MW2 spec ops trophies. I will not look further now, but this is probably your final chance to hide any other games you may have done this for.

I've never played it but wasn't the trophies on Modern Warfare 2 known to be buggy until a patch was released shortly after release which popped anything that should have already unlocked? Looking at the time frame these might fall under that?

Edited by Martain2

23 hours ago, Martain2 said:

I've never played it but wasn't the trophies on Modern Warfare 2 known to be buggy until a patch was released shortly after release which popped anything that should have already unlocked? Looking at the time frame these might fall under that?

That is correct. One of the early patches, broke the entire trophy list for MW2 and stopped any trophies from popping but a subsequent patch released few days later - fixed the problem. I can't remember though, if the trophies auto-popped after installing the patch or if you had to redo them from scratch 🤔.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That is correct. One of the early patches, broke the entire trophy list for MW2 and stopped any trophies from popping but a subsequent patch released few days later - fixed the problem. I can't remember though, if the trophies auto-popped after installing the patch or if you had to redo them from scratch 1f914.png.

I think they auto popped iirc

I don't remember, but if you already had the stars from the mission. I think you had to complete any mission again in spec ops mode and they auto popped whatever trophies you had. I had that same issue too. Exactly why my 1 and 4 stars trophies are popped together. 

This has been resolved. For anyone that wonders, he had the same game reported twice, due to a name change (prior to the update taking effect that counts flags from previous profiles.)

He's at one flagged game.