Fort Frolic 4th little sister

ZachBoardyHD

Hi, I think I've encountered a glitch in Fort Frolic, I believe there are suppose to be 3 little sisters in the level but I encountered and rescued 4 in total, when exiting the level it tells me that I have not rescued all little sisters? Even though I have (this may be due to the glitch). 

If I continue with the same save file will it mess up/lock any trophies due to this. Thanks. 

22 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

Hi, I think I've encountered a glitch in Fort Frolic, I believe there are suppose to be 3 little sisters in the level but I encountered and rescued 4 in total, when exiting the level it tells me that I have not rescued all little sisters? Even though I have (this may be due to the glitch). 

If I continue with the same save file will it mess up/lock any trophies due to this. Thanks. 

Have you tried restarting the game? I mean, closing the application and starting it again, perhaps it will return to normal. :hmm:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

Read this: https://bioshock.fandom.com/wiki/Extra_Little_Sister_Bug

Not sure if it will impact trophies. Since it's 1 extra little sister instead of 1 less i would think it won't. 

This^

It's a harmless glitch from the PS3 days that won't affect any of the trophies so can be safely ignored :).

• Like 2

Thankyou for the replies, before I got to read them I just reloaded an old save and when I went to put the first picture on display, the four little sister and daddy was there so I just ignored them, weirdly enough though I'm on the last boss now and on the last map it says I'm missing a little girl and it shows it on the pause menu even though I've got the trophy for dealing with them all ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I encountered a different problem. I defeated three Big Daddies and rescued three Little Sisters in Neptune's Bounty, but when I was about to finish the chapter in order to get to Smuggler's Hideout, I encountered another Big Daddy but no Little Sister around him. I saw him knocking on one of those holes, but Little Sister never came out of it. Should I defeat this Big Daddy or not?:hmm:

10 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I encountered a different problem. I defeated three Big Daddies and rescued three Little Sisters in Neptune's Bounty, but when I was about to finish the chapter in order to get to Smuggler's Hideout, I encountered another Big Daddy but no Little Sister around him. I saw him knocking on one of those holes, but Little Sister never came out of it. Should I defeat this Big Daddy or not?:hmm:

That means you've dealt with all the Little Sisters in that map so don't waste your ammo on taking him down, unless you're low on money or resources.

10 hours ago, zizimonster said:

That’s not a problem and this is how the game works. Big daddies still roam around when every little sister is collected. Also, even when there’s little sisters left to be found, you can see big daddies without little sisters. Just follow them around and they will eventually go to a pipe and once the little sister comes out you can start shooting them

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That means you've dealt with all the Little Sisters in that map so don't waste your ammo on taking him down, unless you're low on money or resources.

Alright, thank you. :)

6 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

That’s not a problem and this is how the game works. Big daddies still roam around when every little sister is collected. Also, even when there’s little sisters left to be found, you can see big daddies without little sisters. Just follow them around and they will eventually go to a pipe and once the little sister comes out you can start shooting them

Thanks. I'm new to BioShock. This is a new experience for me, and it has been amazing so far. :blush:

• Like 1