Refer a Friend - New Players and Veterans

Calling all agents! Division 2 has started a Refer a Friend system. 

Veterans: Please share your link if you are interested. Please also remove your link when you are finished recruiting.

New Recruits, there are many secrets in this great game. This will definitely help in understanding how to run missions and how the current gear works. You can also receive rewards and help with some of the trophies. When I started this game, I noticed a lot of outdated info on websites and videos.

Full FAQ here:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/the-division/the-division-2/friend-referral

Highlights:

1. What is the Friend Referral Program?

The Friend Referral program is a way for our Veteran players of The Division 2 to earn exclusive in-game rewards and share their love for the game with new players (Recruits) by:

Inviting Recruits to join their adventures in Washington and gaining their support whilst showing them the ropes, and most importantly by having fun and playing in co-op together.

2. How do I participate as a Veteran?

To participate and invite friends as a Veteran, you need to own a copy of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 on PC, Microsoft Xbox One, or Sony Playstation 4, and have played more than 2 hours.

3. How do I become a Recruit?

Be invited by a Veteran before you start to play Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, or within 7 days of your first login to the game.

Veterans and their recruit must finish 3 missions in co-op. During this time both parties will receive 20% boost to XP. After 3 missions both parties receive the Stinger LMG. More rewards listed in the FAQ.

Edited by Sky_RykerXD

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Finally ???? after like 10-12 missions.

Ubisoft support was absolutely no help with this at all, telling me to firstly wait 24-72 hours after doing 3 missions, THEN telling me that since my Recruit played more than 2 hours (making them a Veteran who can recruit others) after the fact, that I’m assed out and that we were supposed to “do 3 missions in the 2 hours”. Dumbasses. ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ It all just randomly popped after doing a mission. Phew. It looks dope as fuck.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...