Clarification on the No Stone Unturned

ISeeWutUDidThere

Sorry if this is already been answered, but what makes this trophy pop?

I've done all the Act lore, I believe I've done the Lab Poems (but will re-run them soon), I have some Vaal Letters missing and have all the Research journals.

What exactly makes this trophy pop? It's hard getting the correct Vaal Letters since they are random and repeat often (unless I'm missing something and they have a destinated location to be found at)

Do the Lifegivers manifesto count towards the trophy? How about the Journals from the Waystone Warlords, do they count as well?

All Vaal Letters counts. There are 16(12?) or them or so. Find out which are missing and where they spawn. Then just run the location they are supposed in over and over until you find corresponding Vaal location. You can restart the location using Triangle instead of X when entering it.

What I'm asking hasn't been answered though. But from the response, it must mean they're not required.

I said I have all the Act lore and Research Notes. I have a list that I have checked off everything as I get it. What I'm asking wasn't answered; do the Lifegiver's Manifesto and Journals from the Watchstone Warlords count towards this trophy as well? The lore symbol shows up on the minimap and if it's not the Vaal letters I might be missing then I can only assume I need those as well.

Edited by ISeeWutUDidThere
Tone down my language

• 3 months later...