Warning: potentially unobtainable if you have other stack

Samakin_Pie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

https://docs.indreams.me/en/whats-happening/news/dreams-support-update

As part of the End of Live Support update, the Creative Thinking quests are being removed and their respective trophies will be triggered instead by other quests, complete with a re-trigger condition for anyone who already completed the 2D Platformer Template and Ancient Dangers Template quests. As such, it seems like Dreams will be stackable once this update hits.

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

This may be a dumb question, but is autopopping possible now? I happen to own the Japanese version as well and don't want to go back through having to do all 30 levels of XP again (nearing the end of getting level 30 and I'm at level 28).

EDIT: So I finally Platinum'ed Dreams and tested both Dreams & Dreams Universe with a dummy account but a trophy popped on one but not the other.

Edited by POEman553

• 3 months later...

I was able to get the Creative Thinker trophies by deleting the save on the second stack (Universe for me), and playing offline by disconnecting my PS5 from the internet. You'll have to do the tutorials again, but soon you'll be able to play the Creative Thinker Play and Edit levels for 2D Platformer and Golf again.

The only one I'm having trouble popping again is to visit the homespace for MmDreamQueen. Tried to do it offline, but the imp quest isn't even there. So it must be an online feature only. Then I connected back to online. Whenever I go to the profile, that Home button doesn't even pop up. Interestingly enough, I can't even go back to that Homespace on the first stack... Can you only visit MmDreamQueen's Homespace once?

• 3 weeks later...

According to @Thropy_Croissant, the 2 previously unstackable trophies are now stackable, but now another trophy might be unstackable: Just Dropping In (Revisit the Dream Queen's homespace - her profile is MmDreamQueen). The latest update apparently removed profile visits, and although you can still visit MmDreamQueen's profile as part of a story quest, you seemingly cannot repeat this quest.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2023 at 3:54 AM, hore said:

According to @Thropy_Croissant, the 2 previously unstackable trophies are now stackable, but now another trophy might be unstackable: Just Dropping In (Revisit the Dream Queen's homespace - her profile is MmDreamQueen). The latest update apparently removed profile visits, and although you can still visit MmDreamQueen's profile as part of a story quest, you seemingly cannot repeat this quest.

You can visit profiles, just no more the homespaces. Ever considered to contact MM and report that issue? Unless it’s a waste of time because they ended live support of the game, but it’s worth a try.

Sending a ticket support at this link.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, the plat can’t and never will be stacked. I received a response.

Hi Max,

Thanks for getting in touch about Dreams!

Unfortunately, once an imp quest has been completed, it cannot be redone as the progress is tied to the server. Whilst I appreciate many people would like to complete each imp quest on alternative version of Dreams, such as Dreams Universe, sadly our current server doesn’t allow for this. The only was to replay the imp quest would be to use a new account and start Dreams from the beginning.

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions or queries, please let me know.

Many thanks,
Ryan

Edited by MaxieM0us3

• 2 months later...

I'm still not satisfied with this.

There should be a way to visit the Homespace twice that people didn't try yet. Maybe running both versions in parallel on PS4 and PS5, maybe by going offline before turning in the quest, maybe by visiting the Homespace, waiting for the trophy to pop, and then not interacting any further to avoid saving the quest completion. Maybe playing the base version and triggering whatever was the previous requirement (unsure about this one, least likely option to me).

There must be a way. If only I had this stack to test, I would.

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2023 at 4:27 PM, TheYuriG said:

I'm still not satisfied with this.

There should be a way to visit the Homespace twice that people didn't try yet. Maybe running both versions in parallel on PS4 and PS5, maybe by going offline before turning in the quest, maybe by visiting the Homespace, waiting for the trophy to pop, and then not interacting any further to avoid saving the quest completion. Maybe playing the base version and triggering whatever was the previous requirement (unsure about this one, least likely option to me).

There must be a way. If only I had this stack to test, I would.

Just got the trophie with two versions.If you haven't done the imp quest "Just drop in" before in either version,you can start "game version one" go to the quest,and before click start  button in the right corner,disconnect from internet.There will be a disconnect icon in left corner,but the start quest button still there,you can click in and the trophie will popup.Just close the game before reconnect to network,then start "game version two" in online mode,you should find the quest is still available due to progress on the server did not archived