Cross-Save feature still working???

James-_-1989

I have recently returned to playing this on the Vita but was always more of a fan of playing these FM games on the PC years back, so I thought I'd buy the PC version of the game so I could take advantage of the Cross_Save feature. However when I try to "Sync PS Vita system Cross-Save" and it attempts to connect to the network, I get an error saying "Could not connect to SEGA." I have spent an hour or so trying to look for fixes or solutions on the internet with no success and have sent an email to SEGA with the hope of getting a reply.

I doubt i'll get a reply on here for some time, if at all, since I doubt there are barely any people playing this game anymore, but if someone could help, it would be a big help.

• 2 weeks later...

I raised a ticket with SEGA support about the servers and got the same response as OP.  I requested they re-activate for people to organise their games, but no reply since (10 days so far).

Dark_knight - is it working for you on the Vita, or on steam?  If on Vita was it digital copy or physical?

8 hours ago, colfish said:

I raised a ticket with SEGA support about the servers and got the same response as OP.  I requested they re-activate for people to organise their games, but no reply since (10 days so far).

Dark_knight - is it working for you on the Vita, or on steam?  If on Vita was it digital copy or physical?

I have a physical copy and the syncing is working 100% for both PC and Vita.

2 hours ago, dark_knight360 said:

I have a physical copy and the syncing is working 100% for both PC and Vita.

Thanks for confirming.  Any idea how this is working for you, as I have both digital and physical and tried the physical on a clean profile and still get the 'cannot connect to SEGA' message?  I'm assuming you have a UK profile and copy of the game?  Any suggestions or advice on this very gratefully received as even just getting my in-flight games on steam across would be a bonus.

On 29/02/2020 at 11:38 PM, colfish said:

Thanks for confirming.  Any idea how this is working for you, as I have both digital and physical and tried the physical on a clean profile and still get the 'cannot connect to SEGA' message?  I'm assuming you have a UK profile and copy of the game?  Any suggestions or advice on this very gratefully received as even just getting my in-flight games on steam across would be a bonus.

No sorry, its always just worked as intended for me, I cant think of a reason why it wouldnt work for you.

• 3 weeks later...