GamingWithAbyss1

All 176 Prizes Guide in Art's Dream (Pop all the Bubbles!)

9 posts in this topic

If anyone is missing a bubble for the songs note you need to get all of them int he song before the last one shows. Increase the imp's speed in the settings if you are having trouble

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there chapter select or anything like that, or do you have to start from the beginning if you miss one?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, danistheguy said:

Is there chapter select or anything like that, or do you have to start from the beginning if you miss one?

 

The campaign is divided up into scenes. You can select any scene you'd like and the game tells you how many collectibles you're missing. Longest scene is maybe 10 minutes but they last maybe 5 minutes on average.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @GamingWithAbyss1, it looks like quite a lot on the guide on your website has been copied directly from my guide. Would be appreciated if you could change it.

Edited by Nicco555
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
0
 Advanced issue found
 
 
On 2/22/2020 at 1:04 PM, Nicco555 said:

 

No problem

Edited by GamingWithAbyss1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game says I have 175/176 of the bubbles, I checked every single level too and have them all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StingrayX said:

The game says I have 175/176 of the bubbles, I checked every single level too and have them all.

 

There are a few levels with only one bubble in them, check if you have those. As they wont show the collectibles if don't have at least one from that level.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

 

There are a few levels with only one bubble in them, check if you have those. As they wont show the collectibles if don't have at least one from that level.

 

Awesome, thanks. That's what I needed. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.