Question about missables

TenebraZero

Hey guys, i have a couple of questions about missables:

- Best bromance : Exactly when i can trigger this event? During the first visit of Gold Saucer or later?

- Huge materia quests: Are these story related? When i can trigger these events?

Thanks, unfortunately it’s been 20 year since i have last played this masterpiece and i don’t remember a bit.

Huge Materia is story related, you have a chance at missing them if you mess up but just reload an old save if that's the case. The only one i think you actually have to go back for is the one that goes down with the sub you shoot down. You just have to go to the sub wreckage and grab it at your leisure.

As for best bromance i'm drawing a blank but i think it's the first visit because Aeris can still be in your party at that point. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

Hey guys, i have a couple of questions about missables:

- Best bromance : Exactly when i can trigger this event? During the first visit of Gold Saucer or later?

- Huge materia quests: Are these story related? When i can trigger these events?

Thanks, unfortunately it’s been 20 year since i have last played this masterpiece and i don’t remember a bit.

For bro romance,  there is a hidden counter for relationships with other characters... there is a glitch you can do, but do not over do it because it will void the trophy, so if you get 5 points with a glitch, then do it about 15 times but don't get over 100 or something. Look it up, it is explained well on the web.

Edited by Ptirle
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, jeckert82 said:

for best bromance it triggers the second time you go to the gold saucer when you go to get the keystone. After getting the keystone you have to stay overnight because the lift is broken. The date happens at the hotel.

Thanks, that’s what i wanted to know.

59 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Huge Materia is story related, you have a chance at missing them if you mess up but just reload an old save if that's the case. The only one i think you actually have to go back for is the one that goes down with the sub you shoot down. You just have to go to the sub wreckage and grab it at your leisure.

As for best bromance i'm drawing a blank but i think it's the first visit because Aeris can still be in your party at that point. 

That’s cool, but how do i know when the quests start? I have to collect 4 type of materia during the storyline?

41 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

For bro romance,  there is a hidden counter for relationships with other characters... there is a glitch you can do, but do not over do it because it will void the trophy, so if you get 5 points with a glitch, then do it about 15 times but don't get over 100 or something. Look it up, it is explained well on the web.

Thanks , i’ve read about this glitch, i’ll be sure to make a back up save during the first visit of Cosmo canyon. 

Edited by TenebraZero

16 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

That’s cool, but how do i know when the quests start? I have to collect 4 type of materia during the storyline?

It's story related. You'll know because all the characters will be talking about hunting the huge materia. Those huge materia are the ones you need to collect.

• Like 1