DLC TROPHY

darktore

2 hours ago, darktore said:

I bought The Division 2 Standard Edition today for € 10, I wanted to know if the DLC released so far can be unlocked in the Standard version, or do I need the Gold Edition?

My understanding is that everything except for Coney Island, is included with the vanilla game if you update to the latest patch but Coney Island requires the Year 2 Pass ?.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

My understanding is that everything except for Coney Island, is included with the vanilla game if you update to the latest patch but Coney Island requires the Year 2 Pass 1f914.png.

Everything is included with the base game, including Coney Island.  The only thing not included is the Warlords of New York expansion that launches on March 3rd.  That will be the beginning of Year 2.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Everything is included with the base game, including Coney Island.  The only thing not included is the Warlords of New York expansion that launches on March 3rd.  That will be the beginning of Year 2.

Is Coney Island Free then? I ask, because there seem to be some confusion about the pricing in the thread for that DLC ?.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Is Coney Island Free then? I ask, because there seem to be some confusion about the pricing in the thread for that DLC 1f914.png.

Yup.  Coney Island is free.  People who don't buy or own the Year 1 Pass just need to wait until the 19th to play it.  It will unlock at no charge at that time.  The only upcoming content that you will need to pay for if you want it is the Warlords of New York expansion.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Yup.  Coney Island is free.  People who don't buy or own the Year 1 Pass just need to wait until the 19th to play it.  It will unlock at no charge at that time.  The only upcoming content that you will need to pay for if you want it is the Warlords of New York expansion.

Thank you for the confirmation :).