Region?

arcanehornet_

5 hours ago, StylerX01 said:

What region is this stack?

Korea, because that's the only new language which has been added and there aren't any other Asian languages listed.

EDIT: It turns out that this is the retail version, because Sony doesn't give a shit anymore and lets every game have a million and one lists when only 1 is sufficent.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

If you already have the Digital version, then you will get a second list and have to start over from scratch because the Digital version's saves won't be recognised by the retail release.

Digital and Physical releases share saves. You'd just need to delete the digital version to use the physical version.

26 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Digital and Physical releases share saves. You'd just need to delete the digital version to use the physical version.

That's not always the case though, because I've bought the retail versions of several digital releases I own and had to start over entirely from scratch because the retail game didn't recognise my old saves e.g. Bomber Crew - I have both the digital and retail versions of that game but the retail release, didn't recognise my saves from the digital copy so I had to start over from scratch. Minecraft: PS3 Edition is another example, because the digital and retail saves for that game are mutually exclusive.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WrednyPL said:

Really? I've seen March 17th in every retailer and online stores in Poland.

UK version February 18th others March 17th. Here in Switzerland the UK version is already out in some online shops. 

And yes you need to start with a brand new fresh save. 

Edited by Mr_Pound_of_Life

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15.2.2020 at 10:02 AM, King_Pound_69 said:

UK version February 18th others March 17th. Here in Switzerland the UK version is already out in some online shops. 

And yes you need to start with a brand new fresh save. 

So since this is marked as Korean now, is it actually Korean only? Or is it a worldwide physical list like it was originally labeled?

And can you play with people who use the other stack?

Edited by Sinthoras_96

• 1 year later...