Ultimate dlc price is overpriced

Blood-Stalker1

Really I when and buy day one the super deluxe edition for 90 euro, love the game 

just have not found time really to plat it because I knew where getting dlc trophies 

but really you are charging two different versions 

one is 49,99 and the other is 39,99 

and I know you don’t have buy this day one ( I Myself are waiting for a price drop)

but i want to hear from you people you think this is a fair price if already when you spend money on the super deluxe ( 90 euro) 

Yeah, it's overpriced, i agree. The season pass for the base game by itself it's overpriced imo, it doesn't add nothing that crazy for the prize they are asking, and since the ultimate edition this time is a dlc, they should have added it to the season pass package. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would have been happier if the DLC costumes and mounts were included in the ultimate version. 

Does the season pass include all of the separately sold DLC? They mention a small number of DLC costumes, so I'm not sure if that's by mistake. I would like to think that they are referring to costume packs. 

• 4 months later...

Gotta say, after a long while, I went to the store just now expecting to pay about 10 pounds, but 25 pounds!!!

That's more than the price of many games at full price. And at discount, 25 pounds could probably get you about 5-6 games, all probably with platinums.

I waited for a price cut of the base game (at the time expected it to be the full game, and if a sequel in the future, with a new set of trophies with Orochi 3 and Orochi 3 ultimate)

but despite not starting the base game yet, looks like I need to keep an eye out for the DLC going on sale too...

• 2 years later...

Hello, got the Ultimate version in physical in a sale. So I take it this time they treat the additional content provided by Ultimate as a DLC rather than a full blown game, but does that mean I have the full game too with this version, or is it like the OG XL games back on the PS2, where the XL version was basically an extension you had to load up by changing CD to make it work for the main game?