Blood-Stalker1

Ultimate dlc price is overpriced

7 posts in this topic

Really I when and buy day one the super deluxe edition for 90 euro, love the game 

just have not found time really to plat it because I knew where getting dlc trophies 

but really you are charging two different versions 

one is 49,99 and the other is 39,99 

and I know you don’t have buy this day one ( I Myself are waiting for a price drop)

but i want to hear from you people you think this is a fair price if already when you spend money on the super deluxe ( 90 euro) 

Yeah, it's overpriced, i agree. The season pass for the base game by itself it's overpriced imo, it doesn't add nothing that crazy for the prize they are asking, and since the ultimate edition this time is a dlc, they should have added it to the season pass package. 

Yeah i was planning on buying it but i decided not to after seeing how expensive it is, i will wait till they do dlc sales or something in the future.

Waiting for a big price drop, I ain't no fool to pay that.

$40?!  For that price I'd buy Dreams instead.
Like others here, I'll wait for a deep sale on this one.

Ultimate is essentially the XL version which has always been around that price mark. If anything, I'm grateful that you can just upgrade the game through DLC instead of forcing you to buy the game again like Persona 5.

Yeah, the pricing is a little weird.  You can buy the base game for 59.99 and the Ultimate for 39.99.  OR you can buy them bundled for 69.99.