Hunt Showdown Trophy list!

Mr_PoundofLife

Hunt Showdown has 38 Trophies with 1 Platinum 4 Gold 13 Silver and 20 Bronze trophies. 

It's exact the same list as Xbox and steam +platinum. 

https://m.imgur.com/a/LGlSG2q

https://imgur.com/a/7AMcN9i

https://m.imgur.com/a/QRD7bKy

https://m.imgur.com/a/QFNmo8i

https://m.imgur.com/a/KCYGHW9

https://m.imgur.com/a/yHTTKdk

Edited by Mr_Pound_of_Life

Definitely going to be an Ultra Rare Plat. 

Reaching Bloodlinerank 100 will take a while but isn't hard. 

But having 5 Hunters at Level 50 at the same time is going to be a real challenge. In this game your characters die permanently. So let's say you're on Hunter Level 40 and you die, your  level 40 on this Hunter is gone. 

So you either need to be constantly very good or play very safe, which will take much longer to level. 

• Like 2

I am super hyped for this game. The trophies do look time-consuming, yeah, but from what I have seen on many a gameplay, the game is fantastic and might be one of those multiplayer games that are just SO good. I wonder why it is not available on PS Store.

Edit:

OK, it took Sony forever to update the store and include the game :D

Edited by Iksde

7 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

One of the best mp games I ever played. Time consuming but easy when you know how to play the game. Hardest trophy for me is 100 player headshot kills. It sound easy but it's not. Trust me.  Game 10/10. time for platinum 300 hours+

Well 100 Headshots could maybe be boosted at some point. Depending on the size of the playerbase and how hard it is to find each other. 

12 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Well 100 Headshots could maybe be boosted at some point. Depending on the size of the playerbase and how hard it is to find each other. 

I know how to boost it but it's to boring and takes to long with only a friend. When you have a boosting lobby with 6 or more than I'm in. I'm going for all other trophies first. Pm me when you interested to boost it's forbidden here to talk about it. lol

4 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

I know how to boost it but it's to boring and takes to long with only a friend. When you have a boosting lobby with 6 or more than I'm in. I'm going for all other trophies first. Pm me when you interested to boost it's forbidden here to talk about it. lol

I don't think it's forbidden to talk about Boosting on this site :D

Yeah going for everything else first and collect some headshots on the way is probably the best idea. I just hope that the glitched achievement isn't glitched on PS4. 

17 minutes ago, KIERONOO said:

I’ve heard good things about this game. How is it? And how is performance and graphics?

I have a launch ps4 and the performance is perfectly fine. There's been maybe 2 or 3 times where walls of a building have taken a few seconds to render and load in properly, but I've only noticed that because it rarely happens. Other than those couple times in the 10 hours I've played so far, everything else seems to run smoothly and flawless so far. 

As for 'how it is', I love it. Going to be a grind to 100% it, but even then, I don't need much of a reason to keep playing it. It's really enjoyable. 

Edited by Riszcky

16 hours ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

You just killed me with a headshot. So that's one less for you :D

Do you have some tips for 250 extraction points in quickplay? I feel like you really need to rush extremely fast to make it in time. But then you probably aren't well equipped, which makes you an easy kill for other players. 

On 2/19/2020 at 1:13 AM, Sinthoras_96 said:

You just killed me with a headshot. So that's one less for you :D

Do you have some tips for 250 extraction points in quickplay? I feel like you really need to rush extremely fast to make it in time. But then you probably aren't well equipped, which makes you an easy kill for other players. 

its not 250 extractions its just close 250 rifts which u can get 4 a game 5 if u survive , shouldn't take that long considering all the skill on this game atm is litterly fanning 

Trophys are pritty easy atm for this game aswell as most of the players dont have a clue what they are doing so you should have no problem getting most of the trophys only one thats looking hard is the 100 headshots 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kai_armour95 said:

its not 250 extractions its just close 250 rifts which u can get 4 a game 5 if u survive , shouldn't take that long considering all the skill on this game atm is litterly fanning 

Trophys are pritty easy atm for this game aswell as most of the players dont have a clue what they are doing so you should have no problem getting most of the trophys only one thats looking hard is the 100 headshots 

I meant the 250 points in one match that you need to extract from the fourth rift. 

I got it yesterday, very intense if everyone is trying to kill you 

4 hours ago, Kai_armour95 said:

What would you say is the best/most effective way to get 5 Hunters to rank 50? That's the trophy I'm worried about the most at this point. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

4 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I meant the 250 points in one match that you need to extract from the fourth rift. 

What would you say is the best/most effective way to get 5 Hunters to rank 50? That's the trophy I'm worried about the most at this point. 

50 solo boss kills is another hard trophy. Best way for rank 50 is to kill 2 bosses and all the remaning monsters and hunters in 55 minutes than escape in the last 5 minutes. I have 10 hunters on rank 25-30 boostet this way for the 25 retirement hunters. Yeah it takes time and Headshots is easier in quick play with rift camping. 

5 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

if your struggling to get people 50 u can go into games with more people for example u can go in duo's with 4 people and get 1 bounty each its less xp but ure guaranteed to survive