Easy way to obtain Leviathan Core

RuancarloSilva

This is the hardest core to obtain because the puzzle design. You will need all game cores for the Platinum. I've made a video showing how to easily obtain the core without doing the puzzle.

Commands: Go to higher ground on top of Trickster Door -> Go to Left Side, there's a higher tile there -> Double Jump, Wings, Bladestorm Skill, Hold Jump Button, Bladestorm Skill.

It will demand a few tries, but it's easier than doing the puzzle. Also, you will collect the Level 1 Leviathan Core. If you want Level 3, you will need to complete the quest, but it's not required for Platinum.

• Like 3

On 15/02/2020 at 2:40 PM, RuancarloSilva said:

This is the hardest core to obtain because the puzzle design. You will need all game cores for the Platinum. I've made a video showing how to easily obtain the core without doing the puzzle.

Commands: Go to higher ground on top of Trickster Door -> Go to Left Side, there's a higher tile there -> Double Jump, Wings, Bladestorm Skill, Hold Jump Button, Bladestorm Skill.

It will demand a few tries, but it's easier than doing the puzzle. Also, you will collect the Level 1 Leviathan Core. If you want Level 3, you will need to complete the quest, but it's not required for Platinum.

One question, there is any coin in the course of the puzzle? 

On 15/02/2020 at 2:40 PM, RuancarloSilva said:

The hold the jump button doesn't unfold wings a second time for me... He just perform an uppercut even I'm holding x till almost broke it hahahah

3 hours ago, willianmarques said:

The hold the jump button doesn't unfold wings a second time for me... He just perform an uppercut even I'm holding x till almost broke it hahahah

The course of the puzzle contains 3 cores. You need to time It right so the wings unfold. I tried for almost 30 min, its a bit tricky

16 hours ago, RuancarloSilva said:

The course of the puzzle contains 3 cores. You need to time It right so the wings unfold. I tried for almost 30 min, its a bit tricky

Got it, but when War finish the bladestorm it was like I can't input other command until he reachs the ground, I already try to double tap, hold... still nothing... I guess I'll try the course... the first one I think I could reach (if I manage to pass the first part hahhahaha).

Just a random question, are you from Brazil? (I am).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willianmarques said:

Got it, but when War finish the bladestorm it was like I can't input other command until he reachs the ground, I already try to double tap, hold... still nothing... I guess I'll try the course... the first one I think I could reach (if I manage to pass the first part hahhahaha).

Just a random question, are you from Brazil? (I am).

Sou do Brasil também =)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/4/2020 at 7:52 AM, Plat-Services said:

I believe this was patched in 1.03.

I have heard this, but I haven't got back on to check yet. They said they "Fixed various platforms in Leviathan's Landing to be more consistent and less frustrating.". So it should be a bit more easy to complete now.

• 5 weeks later...

Having done this the hard way yesterday, I can say that this is still pretty tough after the patch. One thing I noticed is that on the third part, once you pass sections one and two some little blue "updraft" orbs appear that help you skip those sections if you die, which is a small mercy. Also slowing down the speed from the options helped some.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...