Decay snakes bug?

KristofferJr

I know the location of all the snakes. But the very first one to the right when you go down to the water, I just cannot kill it. I've tried everything, shooting off screen/all wrath skills and all common attacks and it just escapes into the rock and i have to restart. I'm over 30 attempts now. Anyone else have this problem? 

50 minutes ago, DDrag00n said:

Finally got it. I could only get that snake infront of the chest while holding down static shot, I guess that there's a small window where you can actualy hit the snake. I used the beam wrath skill for the two at the catacombs entrance. Hope this helps

You have a video? thx mate this snake drive me crazy 

22 minutes ago, RuancarloSilva said:

I have tried pretty much everything and the first snake is still invencible. I'm pretty sure i am hitting it's Head but it simple don't die. For those who still didnt completed the mission, do not finish It without getting snake trophy first.

Too late :D if people have trophies and plat i think is obtainable. Guys up to yuo got it. Hope a video for this bullsxxt

19 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

You are the MAN mate, really first leviathan now this. Thx 

The secret is charge Strife bullets and use Laser Ammunition. Charge - Go to snake Spot - Shoot. Don't hit any enemy after charge the shoots, If u hit a enemy close to the snake, it will run away. Catacombs is a pain because they insta disappear, use the charged laser and start shooting offscreen.

It may take a try or two, but Just follow the video and the Trophy Will pop.

• Like 2