Possible to self boost this?

Yes, it is possible to self boost 1000 matches but you don't want to idle because the match ends after 20 minutes. When you complete 3-4-8 player trophies rest is just 2 player grind. 1000 matches grind should take approximately 3 minutes maximum to complete including cinematic, loading and Jason teleporting to the counselor's location and ending the game. As for randoms sorry I can't give you feedback, never played a public match. But given the connection is p2p in this game I can say it's not a smooth experience. Lastly, nothing counts while playing against bots.

• 4 months later...
27 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

I have 5 x PS4 if you want to hook up.. actually looking for 2 or more for some of the 8 player trophies 

i have 2-3 people in a boost, were trying to get the 8 player trophy for platinum if you could help itd be much appreciated. i also have 2 ps4s and another guy has 2 ps4s

20 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

I got also 5 ps4s , we can do this by our self1f606.png adding you m8

i just sent you a friend request me and a few people just got done playing. we can knock out the 8 player trophy or if you could help us itd be greatly appreciated

MelodicMizery

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please list all the trophies that will need more than 2 people to get?

I am thinking to start this game soon and due to time constraints will need to plan it out for effectiveness including setting up boosting sessions.

I have 2 PS4s and can self boost to save time

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by dev2610
Added a footnote

4 hours ago, DemonicDraco said:

Self boosting in this game is soooo boring.

I don't mind the boring grind, it allows me to stay in control of the boost, and since I am the only one needing will mean less time invested. I am more interested to learn about the trophies that need more than 2 players to boost, I would focus on them and then grind the ones that don't need more than 2 players at my own pace.

On 7/10/2020 at 7:32 AM, dev2610 said:

I don't mind the boring grind, it allows me to stay in control of the boost, and since I am the only one needing will mean less time invested. I am more interested to learn about the trophies that need more than 2 players to boost, I would focus on them and then grind the ones that don't need more than 2 players at my own pace.

I suppose, it does feel faster alone, since i can see where i am, instead of having to tell my buddy where i am, or figure out where he is.. 2k matches is just too many though.