zubrow0

Luminiera's Blade Trophy

14 posts in this topic

Hello, 

Does anyone know how to unlock "

Luminiera's Blade" trophy ? 

It's the only trophy missing for getting Platinum. 

I have bought the Japanese version of GBFV so it's not easy to understand what to do ^^

(maybe a blade to forge in rpg mode, i can see one that i can't forge for the moment, i don't have gran's blue coin. Need to finish rpg mode in hard ??) 

Thanks for the help

Regards 

I don't have the weapon myself, but I can see it in the list of forgeable weapons. It's the first Light SSR sword in the list. I'm not sure if there's another way to get it, so I can't help you with that.

Thanks for the answer, it's what i feared ^^

I have to find the way to get the five gran's blue coin to forge the sword. 

I read that you get the medals from doing a quest in RPG mode which you unlock after finishing the game on hard.

Thanks, you're right !

I have started rpg on hard and when you beat Katalina you obtain one Katalina's coin. It should be the same for Gran, except Gran encounter unlock at the end of rpg mode, which is really difficult on hard, ennemies hurts and have a lot of hp. 

I will have to grind for xp and better sword :)

Edited by zubrow0

Platinum obtained ! :)

It was not easy. RPG mode in hard is really difficult, i had to play many hours to grind xp and boost weapons.

To forge Luminiera's Blade Trophy you had to beat Gran in the last RPG mode in hard on the last quest stage (and obtain 5 Gran's coin). 

Good luck to all :)

Edited by zubrow0

Seems like you can obtain it by Gacha but % are really bad.

So you can try to use some ticket, do some Gacha and reload your save date from psn+ if you can`t obtain it.

Idk if it works but I'll let you know if it will 

On 23.03.2020 at 0:21 AM, eyes_0n_squall said:

do some Gacha and reload your save date from psn+ if you can`t obtain it.

Idk if it works but I'll let you know if it will 

Can confirm it works. I saved up 168 tickets and reloaded save from PSN until I finally got it. I didn't really count but it took more than 2000 draw tickets certainly. Not counting the ones I spent before getting to final chapter. Got almost every other Omega weapon possible at least twice before Luminiera finally popped. 

10 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Can confirm it works. I saved up 168 tickets and reloaded save from PSN until I finally got it. I didn't really count but it took more than 2000 draw tickets certainly. Not counting the ones I spent before getting to final chapter. Got almost every other Omega weapon possible at least twice before Luminiera finally popped. 

Thank you so much and gratz!

On 26/3/2020 at 2:10 PM, Akrioz said:

Same, I saved up close to 200 tickets, uploaded my save to the cloud and got it at like the 10th time I restarted xD

I forged the SSR weapon skin for Katalina as well since she's my main and I play a lot of ranked matches with her online and got a duplicate one of the first times I tried, but still, hard mode isn't that bad at all.

Yeah save scum work

took me 4 reloading with 200 ticket

For those who want to craft it instead of RNG save scumming:

If someone wants to sort of skip a few chapters in Hard Mode, I found out that you can join Backup Requests of players in a higher chapter than you. You can’t skip to the Gran mission because it’s a single-player mission. However, it’s in Chapter 5, and you can unlock Chapter 5 by beating Chapter 4.

This works by joining someone who is requesting help for a Chapter 4 HARD mission. Complete the mission (or don’t) and when the host eventually disbands the room, it throws you back to the Chapter 4 mission select… on HARD difficulty. From here, finish all the missions in Chapter 4 (with backup help or not) and you’ll open Chapter 5. NOTE: don’t back out to the RPG menu. If you leave the overworld screen, you’ll lose access to the Chapter 4 Hard missions.

It’s not a huuuge time save, but if you happen to get slotted into a chapter 4 backup request, you can do this. I got this and just did backup requests and bam. Chapter 5. (If you’re looking to grind out some dark weapons for the Gran Battle, farm Zeta in Chapter 4 Hard to forge the SSR spear in the shop)

This in itself only took a couple hours. Savescumming is probably faster if you're lucky but if you like beating up characters in RPG mode then you might enjoy doing it this way.

I didn’t have to save and reload 😆 I saved 212 tickets and got it on my last batch of 10 with only 2 tickets remaining 😄 all skill of course, no luck 😂

On 6/17/2020 at 0:31 PM, ShahinMiah said:

I didn’t have to save and reload 1f606.png I saved 212 tickets and got it on my last batch of 10 with only 2 tickets remaining 1f604.png all skill of course, no luck 1f602.png

Im very late but that's awesome, haha. Grats!