Luminiera's Blade Trophy

zubrow0

Hello, 

Does anyone know how to unlock "

Luminiera's Blade" trophy ? 

It's the only trophy missing for getting Platinum. 

I have bought the Japanese version of GBFV so it's not easy to understand what to do ^^

(maybe a blade to forge in rpg mode, i can see one that i can't forge for the moment, i don't have gran's blue coin. Need to finish rpg mode in hard ??) 

Thanks for the help

Regards 

Thanks, you're right !

I have started rpg on hard and when you beat Katalina you obtain one Katalina's coin. It should be the same for Gran, except Gran encounter unlock at the end of rpg mode, which is really difficult on hard, ennemies hurts and have a lot of hp. 

I will have to grind for xp and better sword :)

Edited by zubrow0

Platinum obtained ! :)

It was not easy. RPG mode in hard is really difficult, i had to play many hours to grind xp and boost weapons.

To forge Luminiera's Blade Trophy you had to beat Gran in the last RPG mode in hard on the last quest stage (and obtain 5 Gran's coin). 

Good luck to all :)

Edited by zubrow0

• 1 month later...
On 23.03.2020 at 0:21 AM, eyes_0n_squall said:

do some Gacha and reload your save date from psn+ if you can`t obtain it.

Idk if it works but I'll let you know if it will 

Can confirm it works. I saved up 168 tickets and reloaded save from PSN until I finally got it. I didn't really count but it took more than 2000 draw tickets certainly. Not counting the ones I spent before getting to final chapter. Got almost every other Omega weapon possible at least twice before Luminiera finally popped. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Can confirm it works. I saved up 168 tickets and reloaded save from PSN until I finally got it. I didn't really count but it took more than 2000 draw tickets certainly. Not counting the ones I spent before getting to final chapter. Got almost every other Omega weapon possible at least twice before Luminiera finally popped. 

Thank you so much and gratz!

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/3/2020 at 2:10 PM, Akrioz said:

Same, I saved up close to 200 tickets, uploaded my save to the cloud and got it at like the 10th time I restarted xD

I forged the SSR weapon skin for Katalina as well since she's my main and I play a lot of ranked matches with her online and got a duplicate one of the first times I tried, but still, hard mode isn't that bad at all.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For those who want to craft it instead of RNG save scumming:

If someone wants to sort of skip a few chapters in Hard Mode, I found out that you can join Backup Requests of players in a higher chapter than you. You can’t skip to the Gran mission because it’s a single-player mission. However, it’s in Chapter 5, and you can unlock Chapter 5 by beating Chapter 4.

This works by joining someone who is requesting help for a Chapter 4 HARD mission. Complete the mission (or don’t) and when the host eventually disbands the room, it throws you back to the Chapter 4 mission select… on HARD difficulty. From here, finish all the missions in Chapter 4 (with backup help or not) and you’ll open Chapter 5. NOTE: don’t back out to the RPG menu. If you leave the overworld screen, you’ll lose access to the Chapter 4 Hard missions.

It’s not a huuuge time save, but if you happen to get slotted into a chapter 4 backup request, you can do this. I got this and just did backup requests and bam. Chapter 5. (If you’re looking to grind out some dark weapons for the Gran Battle, farm Zeta in Chapter 4 Hard to forge the SSR spear in the shop)

This in itself only took a couple hours. Savescumming is probably faster if you're lucky but if you like beating up characters in RPG mode then you might enjoy doing it this way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just another confimation that, as of sept 24th, it still works.

Had 273 tickets saved up, and it took me about 3 to 4 hours give or take. Felt like a million times, but I'd say probably 40.   

A tip is to download the save from ps plus online storage, disable network and start the game. Mine would waste about a minute per try connecting to servers, so the step by step would be:

1. Upload save to online storage

2. Disable network

3. Start game, RPG Mode, Draw, 10 part draw until out of tickets

4. Close game

5. Enable network

6. Download save from online storage

7. Back to step 2

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Save scumming works like a charm - I finished the RPG mode and unlocked Hard mode. Gathered 232 tickets, backed up my save on USB and started to use "Draw x 10" option.

Took me 16 save reloads to get the trophy (so around ~3600 tickets usage - took me around 1h with restarting the game).

Edited by Smashero

• 5 weeks later...

What’s the best way to earn the tickets? I know they are earned in RPG mode but should I go out of my way and do the special requirements during the quests.. can I replay easy quests over and over to get more of them or are they a one time unlock only?

On 1.07.2023 at 8:40 AM, Legchomper said:

What’s the best way to earn the tickets? I know they are earned in RPG mode but should I go out of my way and do the special requirements during the quests.. can I replay easy quests over and over to get more of them or are they a one time unlock only?

No, you are getting them only once after first completion of the requirements. Try to do the extra quests (kill x enemies, complete x missions) to gain some extra tickets related to them. As mentioned before: gather around 200 of them and then abuse the save file backup.

Edited by Smashero

3 hours ago, Smashero said:

No, you are getting them only once after first completion of the requirements. Try to do the extra quests (kill x enemies, cmplete x missions) to gain some extra tickets related to them. As mentioned before: gather around 200 of them and then abuse the save file backup.

Ok I got it thanks 

• 4 months later...

I just got this trophy via Draw's weapon, it took me Around one hour since I had 250+ tickets stockpiled.

Fastest way was backing up my save via USB instead of PSPlus cloud and deactivating internet so the game launch faster.

Now I'm 3 trophies away from the platinum, This game was better than I expected. Shiny platinum ahead ❤

Edited by NajiLionheart