Million Dollar Tower made a bit easier with CronusMax

EdinhoN

59 minutes ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

I installed the 1.01 and didn't appears the AJ Styles Tower on towers' list. Need to be done legit.

That's weird, cause it means that the Tower has been added on 1.02 and so the glitch should work there.

Worth a shot installing 1.02 if we can find the pkg link

46 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

That's weird, cause it means that the Tower has been added on 1.02 and so the glitch should work there.

Worth a shot installing 1.02 if we can find the pkg link

On this thread someone said the 1.02 patched the cheese mode: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/wwe-2k19/330513-aj-styles-tower-discussion-4.html

1 hour ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

On this thread someone said the 1.02 patched the cheese mode: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/wwe-2k19/330513-aj-styles-tower-discussion-4.html

Oh I see, so I guess the Tower isn't available on 1.01 because you had to be online for it, 1.02 probably patched the cheese mode and made it available offline

On 16/03/2020 at 5:51 PM, EdinhoN said:

Oh I see, so I guess the Tower isn't available on 1.01 because you had to be online for it, 1.02 probably patched the cheese mode and made it available offline

Can you start the script and press de 4 buttons already?

Tried for the 1st time today and lost to Samoa Joe AGAIN.

2 hours ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

Can you start the script and press de 4 buttons already?

Tried for the 1st time today and lost to Samoa Joe AGAIN.

Nope, you have to submit through AJ's signature and then you can usually win on first try.

Lower the wait between presses from 18 to 15, it worked better for me with further testing.

Another point is that I've seen that some players said that 1.04 made the tower AI a bit harder, it could possibly be good to test playing it on 1.02 or 1.03 even without the glitch because I can't seem to get past the 7th match.

The method described in trophy guide doesn't seem to work that well

• 3 weeks later...

Thx for making the script. I watched my friend do it while using this script. It took them a few runs but they got it done using the script. Just Pelé Kick to stomp spam until the A.I. uses up the counter bar, then go for submission or calf crusher whenever possible after they are worn down enough.

I highly recommend the matches where falls count anywhere or submission only are an option to go ahead and do the submission on the outside to avoid the risks of the stupid rope breaks. That saved my friend some time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fancy_Fox said:

Thx for making the script. I watched my friend do it while using this script. It took them a few runs but they got it done using the script. Just Pelé Kick to stomp spam until the A.I. uses up the counter bar, then go for submission or calf crusher whenever possible after they are worn down enough.

I highly recommend the matches where falls count anywhere or submission only are an option to go ahead and do the submission on the outside to avoid the risks of the stupid rope breaks. That saved my friend some time.

Glad to know my script has been helpful ^^

It makes submission matches SOOOO much easier, there was a time I was struggling with Samoa Joe in the 2nd match, now I can always kick his butt with a lot of time to spare.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to beat the tower yet (but haven't tried too much either). It seems AI around 5th to 7th match can always reverse my stomps or Pele Kick and immediately start to beat the hell out of me (I'm struggling with reversals I guess).

Did you friend use the latest update version of the game (1.04)? Or hasn't him updated from an earlier one? I have even considered if it was easier on 1.03 due to some videos I've watched of people beating the tower: their opponents AIs seemed so much dumber lol

Also, to avoid rope breaks, you can do it even inside the ring, just use Calf Crusher with your back near the ropes, you'll flip over and end in the middle of the ring, no chances for rope break

• 3 weeks later...
On 04.04.2020 at 8:01 PM, EdinhoN said:

Glad to know my script has been helpful ^^

It makes submission matches SOOOO much easier, there was a time I was struggling with Samoa Joe in the 2nd match, now I can always kick his butt with a lot of time to spare.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to beat the tower yet (but haven't tried too much either). It seems AI around 5th to 7th match can always reverse my stomps or Pele Kick and immediately start to beat the hell out of me (I'm struggling with reversals I guess).

Did you friend use the latest update version of the game (1.04)? Or hasn't him updated from an earlier one? I have even considered if it was easier on 1.03 due to some videos I've watched of people beating the tower: their opponents AIs seemed so much dumber lol

Also, to avoid rope breaks, you can do it even inside the ring, just use Calf Crusher with your back near the ropes, you'll flip over and end in the middle of the ring, no chances for rope break

AI was still dumb on v1.04. They can reverse your Pele Kicks on low occasion (where I had mine reversed at opponent 2, Samoa Joe lol) but you can get back up by reversing AI's moves and such. Instead of looking at button prompt to pop up, just watch the move animation carefully and hit the reversal button where you feel it's right to counter. It might sound stupid but helped me on improving my reversals. The only enemy in this tower would be adrenaline pumping in later matches that might cause you to make more errors but if you remain calm, do that cheese and such, then you shouldn't have any problem.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX

On 20/04/2020 at 11:49 AM, XxIsa-GxX said:

AI was still dumb on v1.04. They can reverse your Pele Kicks on low occasion (where I had mine reversed at opponent 2, Samoa Joe lol) but you can get back up by reversing AI's moves and such. Instead of looking at button prompt to pop up, just watch the move animation carefully and hit the reversal button where you feel it's right to counter. It might sound stupid but helped me on improving my reversals. The only enemy in this tower would be adrenaline pumping in later matches that might cause you to make more errors but if you remain calm, do that cheese and such, then you shouldn't have any problem.

Thanks, I got more aware of the correct timing for reversals and Pelé Kick and managed to beat it in my 2nd try today (first try was a loss to Daniel Bryan lol).

Steve Austin almost destroyed my trophy run, but I managed to hit a ridiculous small sliver on the 3rd countdown of his pin after I failed to reverse his finisher (had no resiliency so I was almost dropping the controller and preparing for the next try).

Next couple matches went smooth, Brock Lesnar managed to beat the hell out of me but he can't win in a submission match against a CronusMax user haha.

Gold AJ was quite easy, he didn't damage me, he was falling so easily to Pelé Kick and burning his reversals quite fast. The 3 stored finishers plus the first signature rendered an easy submission (bar filled the quickest of all 15 matches).

Of course without Cronus it would be 10 times harder

Edited by EdinhoN