Snake Trophy (Glitch Solution)

RuancarloSilva

On 2/16/2020 at 0:45 PM, RuancarloSilva said:

I've managed to find a workaround for Snakes Glitch on Chapter 7: Decay.

Use Strife normal ammo to build the meter, then use Laser Ammunition to dispatch the snakes.

This isn't working for me at all, either the first snake still teleports AND/OR the fourth snake teleports (which I don't get since 3 and 4 get beamed. I'm about ready to throw my fucking controller. So many goddamn glitches that they had 2 months to work the fuck out.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

This isn't working for me at all, either the first snake still teleports AND/OR the fourth snake teleports (which I don't get since 3 and 4 get beamed. I'm about ready to throw my fucking controller. So many goddamn glitches that they had 2 months to work the fuck out.

Yeah doesn't work for me either, snake 4 won't die, Even if I get snake 3. I found using world ender on snake one is a pretty good method tho. Last trophy I need for platinum, spent 3 hours!!! Trying to get this last night. I Can't take it anymore :(

On 22/02/2020 at 9:33 AM, Prairie_Falcon_ said:

Yeah doesn't work for me either, snake 4 won't die, Even if I get snake 3. I found using world ender on snake one is a pretty good method tho. Last trophy I need for platinum, spent 3 hours!!! Trying to get this last night. I Can't take it anymore :(

Try using world ender on both snake 3 and 4  as well when you see the sihoulette behind the walls. Check the map side mission to make sure it counted snake 4 (my screen only said 3/7 but snake 4 was counted in the side mission)

• Like 1