Farming 530,000 BP?

rintheskyking

Hi, does anyone know if its still possible to boost this, and how id go about it? A friend and i were trying and were having 0 luck getting matched. We are the same level and everything but no luck. Whats the best way of trying to boost? And do you lose bp when you lose? I read once you get to 200k thats when you start losing some. Do you lose loads and go below 200k or do you just stay at 200k and always revert to that? 

I didn't have too much issue finding my boosting partner. Might be what region you guys are searching in. Find the least active one you can, go to an empty room, and hope for the best. Follow each other in-game, and you'll be able to tell if it's your friend or someone else. As for how to go about it, assuming you're able to find each other, we just alternated 3 wins in a row. Might not be the fastest method, but got us there eventually. You'll lose BP, but usually not enough to lose ranks. If you're in danger of going down a rank from however much BP you'd lose, just switch who wins sooner. 

• Like 1