Rainbow Six Siege: "Senseless" Trophy

ezrewool

Hi All, 

Does anyone have any updated information on what actually works as a "stun grenade" kill? All the information i find online about this trophy seems to be years old and i still can't get this seemingly easy trophy to pop ?

• Can Ying's Candella's be used?
  • Can Blitz still be used?
  • Stunning an enemy while "down" in revival position, and then finishing? (they don't appear to cover their eyes when doing this).

I definitely have more than 10 on the last point - so I'm guessing this doesn't, or no longer works?

Last trophy I need for the plat so any updated information would be helpful! 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi idk if this trophy still is, but alot of the original trophies for the game's kill based ones had bugged counters in that sometimes even though you had enough kills to complete the particular trophy it might not unlock still. There's not much you can do besides keep trying and eventually it will pop. (For me for exmaple I had to do about 30+ flash/stun kills before the game finally registered it.)

• Like 2

Try using one of those trackers online (Google R6 Siege stats or something like that) to see if your blind kills go up after you a certain you got one. Some of those websites update in minutes so they are pretty good to see if getting blind kills is gltiched or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Im having trouble with it as well, website i checked said 0 blind kills. RIP me :(

Ive tried Ying and then watch kill cams but they dont even appear to have been flashed at all. Blitz gets banned in ranked or i get vote kicked in casual.

Im pretty sure ive got a few knocks then stun kills so hopefully after 10 it will pop

5 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Im having trouble with it as well, website i checked said 0 blind kills. RIP me :(

Ive tried Ying and then watch kill cams but they dont even appear to have been flashed at all. Blitz gets banned in ranked or i get vote kicked in casual.

Im pretty sure ive got a few knocks then stun kills so hopefully after 10 it will pop

dont worry.my stat 0 blind kills and i got it today with blitz.Keep trying bro.

• 3 weeks later...