Dancing a go go, baby!

G4Knight

2 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Okami HD on PS4 shared the PS3 list despite the fact that they released 4 years apart. Zero Time Dilemma on PS4 was lumped in with the Vita list. Both ways happen.

Really excited for this collection, as I've not played either game. 

You’re in for a stellar time!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

I think OP is referring to the fact that it's a double release with Bayonetta and Vanquish on the same disk.

I always thought it'd be separate lists anyway either way I'm happy, the steelbook for physical disk looks amazing.

aha, makes sense. Yeah would suck if Bayonetta and Vanquish had 50% of trophies removed and was put into 1 trophy list.

13 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Yes, 60FPS. 1080p on base PS4, 4K on Pro.

Have not found any info on 60FPS on base PS4. Only that the Pro and 1X will run at 4k 60fps. Even the trailer only mentions the upgraded consoles. Would love to see the source that says base PS4 is 60fps. Would love for that to be true though since fps actually matters in games like these.

It's been so long since I played the game but I do remember the awful main theme battle music and one trophy/task where you had to fly through a space harrier style stage and not get hit.

Was a pretty tough platinum especially since it's like 20fps most of the time.

I actually liked Bayonetta, so I may give it another go. 60 fps may make this and Vanquish a bit harder this time around, but I'm not entirely sure; however, from what I have read about Bayonetta running on 60 fps, it runs very, very well, so I'm looking forward to it. 

58 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Have not found any info on 60FPS on base PS4. Only that the Pro and 1X will run at 4k 60fps. Even the trailer only mentions the upgraded consoles. Would love to see the source that says base PS4 is 60fps. Would love for that to be true though since fps actually matters in games like these.

Bayonetta was already 60fps on WiiU/360. Also all Sega remasters released for the PS4 run at 60fps.

Edited by kanzenchaos

3 hours ago, enaysoft said:

It's been so long since I played the game but I do remember the awful main theme battle music and one trophy/task where you had to fly through a space harrier style stage and not get hit.

Was a pretty tough platinum especially since it's like 20fps most of the time.

You can just cheese the space harrier trophy by using the lollipop that makes you invulnerable, wasn't too bad. I actually think Bayonetta is a pretty easy platinum to be honest, you really only have to finish the game on the hardest difficulty as opposed to something like DMC4/5 where you need to S rank everything on every difficulty. Trophy-wise you only need 10 platinum medals which is super easy to get. 

The god awful framerate on PS3 totally did make it harder at times though, and 20 fps is generous. Pretty sure it dropped into single digits sometimes. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

I think OP is referring to the fact that it's a double release with Bayonetta and Vanquish on the same disk.

I always thought it'd be separate lists anyway either way I'm happy, the steelbook for physical disk looks amazing.

Is the steelbook a limited thing? I sadly won't be getting at release