Dancing a go go, baby!

G4Knight

On 2/16/2020 at 9:29 PM, ZenaxPure said:

You can just cheese the space harrier trophy by using the lollipop that makes you invulnerable, wasn't too bad. I actually think Bayonetta is a pretty easy platinum to be honest, you really only have to finish the game on the hardest difficulty as opposed to something like DMC4/5 where you need to S rank everything on every difficulty. Trophy-wise you only need 10 platinum medals which is super easy to get. 

The god awful framerate on PS3 totally did make it harder at times though, and 20 fps is generous. Pretty sure it dropped into single digits sometimes. 

It was fine as long as you’ve never played the 360 version. It was certainly noticeable by comparison but by no means terrible.

2 hours ago, G4Knight said:

It was fine as long as you’ve never played the 360 version. It was certainly noticeable by comparison but by no means terrible.

I agree it's not the end of the world if we're talking about the whole game from start to end, but there are specific spots that are really dang bad. And I say that as someone who played the PS3 version first. The performance in the final real level (the skyscraper) legit made my jaw drop at the part where you have to run up the wall (across the magic platforms that disappear.) It felt borderline unplayable honestly, like I could not believe how bad it was.