The physical copy’s making my fans kick into overdrive

MangoShade

Has anyone else had this issue yet? The only time I’ve been playing where my PS4 doesn’t sound like it’s gonna overheat is when Sean checks his text messages, and I’ve not had this problem with any other games I’ve played recently. Has this game been making anyone else’s system run like crazy?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 04/03/2020 at 8:07 PM, acridvortex said:

Mine's running like crazy playing the digital version

Same here, digital PAL version and the fans still go ham even after the game had been closed and the OG-PS4 is on idle mode.  I have to restart the console to calm it down. The same goes for No Man's Sky but with the recent patch from both NMS and PS4's 7.55, No Man's Sky seems stable now. But for LIS2 it's still a jet engine.  DonTnoD should release a patch to stabilise the game. I had one CE-error crash that corrupted my game-save, good thing I had made a back-up to go to.

Edited by eispan71
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Thats weird ...... I mean this games graphics doesn't even look anywhere near demanding. God of War makes your PS4 fan spin like a massive jet engine, but it pushes the console near its limits. This game looks like you can easily convert it back down to PS3 level.

Edited by deldoomgun