Anyone else having trouble redeeming pre order dlc

Taliesin_2943

There have been issues with the DLC even when placing the preorder via PSN

24 hour Early Access wasn't available

The DLC - (horse skins and theme) are not accessible via the PS4 console and instead need to be downloaded via your Download List from the browser PSN Webstore (the skins don't automatically download and install with the game)

Typical Sony

Last time is was the pre-order VIP weekend for Remnant from the Ashes that got pulled from the PSN - and only PSN

1 hour ago, Gummibug said:

There have been issues with the DLC even when placing the preorder via PSN

24 hour Early Access wasn't available

The DLC - (horse skins and theme) are not accessible via the PS4 console and instead need to be downloaded via your Download List from the browser PSN Webstore (the skins don't automatically download and install with the game)

Typical Sony

Last time is was the pre-order VIP weekend for Remnant from the Ashes that got pulled from the PSN - and only PSN

Ive tried both console and web store to redeem my code but they both say it's inactive

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 0:54 PM, JaneAusten69 said:

I'm running into the same issue.  Let me know if you find anything that works.

I finally got mine to work

On 2/27/2020 at 0:54 PM, JaneAusten69 said:

I'm running into the same issue.  Let me know if you find anything that works.

Did email thq Nordic support about it though back when I first noticed it didn't work so maybe they activated it

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

I’m actually having the exact same problem that Void mentioned. Unfortunately I know for a fact the backup codes at GameStop don’t work, since I work there and when I tried printing the backup code it just prints a generic blank receipt. When I call their customer service they just told me I didn’t know what I was talking about & SOL. I need to try reaching out to the Devs but I assume that they’ll tell me the same thing.

Is there any word on the horse skins being released on the PSN store? At this point I’d pay a couple bucks just to get the skins.