Story Hordes skippable on Survival/Survival II

BadRep24

On 2020-02-17 at 3:16 PM, BadRep24 said:

Is it possible for the story hordes (Chemult and Old Sawmill) to be skipped after dying too many times in Survival/Survival II? I know in Easy, Normal and Hard you can.

I tried dying several times on the sawmill horde on Survival 2 to save time. Died probably 10-12 times but never got the option to skip like i did on normal.

I found most of the Hordes really easy in this game, never died once on any of the in story Hordes, I didn't know they gave you the option to skip them. Survival wasn't difficult at all and Hard II or Survival II with New Game Plus is like playing very easy. 

Edited by Nitemares-----

6 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

I found most of the Hordes really easy in this game, never died once on any of the in story Hordes, I didn't know they gave you the option to skip them. Survival wasn't difficult at all and Hard II or Survival II with New Game Plus is like playing very easy. 

Yes, they are all easy. Just faster to die and get the skip if you playing through the game for the 3rd, 4th or 5th time. OP needed to know if it was possible to confirm it for his guide.

• Like 2

On 22/02/2020 at 8:25 AM, Nitemares----- said:

In Survival II, I was at least annihilated many times by the grenades they threw at me at the final mission, since they can kill you in one hit.