Trophy glitched

jim_guitariste

I assume you're talking about Legendary Dark Witch for beating it on non stop climax. I can't find any reports of the trophy not unlocking. The only advice I could give is to delete the game and reinstall and try again. You don't have to delete your save data just the game data.

I remember the level select screen is there a way to play the prologue again? It seems to me that there may be a level it isn't reading.

I don't remember having any issues when I got the trophy. I hope you get it soon. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Vergil said:

How is the game compared to ps3 version? Heard ps3 was quite bad

If you didn't play the 360 version it was fine on PS3, but just fine. 360 was the lead platform and since 360 has 512MB unified ram and PS3 had two banks of 256, the porting team for PS3 cut a lot of corners to just get the thing running on essentially half the resources instead of actually putting effort into the coding. Textures, resolution and loading all took serious hits.

It looks like the PS4 version is either a PC port or the baseline 360 build upscaled, either will give it a huge improvement over PS3.

Edited by Startyde
  • Like 2

Soulzonic

i had trophy for 8-11(normal) while i was playing on hard, 

and 8-11, 12-13, 14 (hard) while i was playing on climax

1 hour ago, soulzonik said:

The "Chapters 8-11 (Normal)" trophy has glitched for me :/

I think it is the same problem. I have replayed chapter 8 through 11 and nothing. I saw that some people got the trophy to complete everything in Normal but not these specific ones...

I will try another time play chapter 7-11 to see if unlocks...

Soulzonic

5 hours ago, DTW_Stathis said:

I have the same problem. Can you clarify a bit. What exact steps did you follow. 

I have beaten the final boss on climax, no trophy, so i have continued the same save from chapter 1 to 3.

at the end of chapter 3, the trophy poped.

i hope it will help you :)

Edited by jim_guitariste

15 minutes ago, jim_guitariste said:

Soulzonic

Soulzonic

I have beaten the final boss on climax, no trophy, so i jave continued the same save from chapter 1 to 3.

at the end of chapter 3, the trophy poped.

i hope it will help you :)

Hmm, i see. Thanks, I will keep playing and see if the trophies unlock later then.

My 8-11 Normal, 12-13 Normal, and 14-Epilogue Normal all got glitched, no idea why this happened. Is this related to some collections such as the crimson birds?

Updates:

Those three normal trophies unlocked when I beat Ch. 5 on Hard

Edited by Astray404
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Astray404 said:

My 8-11 Normal, 12-13 Normal, and 14-Epilogue Normal all got glitched, no idea why this happened. Is this related to some collections such as the crimson birds?

Seems that people get these during their hard playthrough judging from the timestamps of most of them.

Here is how it worked for me.
Chapter 1-4 (normal), Chapter 5-7 (normal), occured during normal gameplay after beating the selected chapters.
Chapter 8-11(normal), 12-13 (normal), 14 - epilogue (normal) appeared when playing hard mode and beating chapters 1-5, all 3 of those trophies appeared when the screen is displaying the chapter 5 (hard) resutls.
The Complete all Chapters on Normal difficulty appeared when beating the game though.

Exactly same with the hard mode trophies
1-4 ,5-7 appeared when playing hard mode through those chapters,
8-11, 12-13, 14- epi, occured when playing climax mode after finishing chapter 5.
Complete all Chapters on Hard difficulty appeared when beating the game on hard.

After beating climax mode,
Legendary Dark Witch didn't pop, instead I had to go through prologue and chapters 1,2 3 on climax mode AGAIN for a second time for it to pop like what TC wrote.

Edited by otoshi1010
  • Like 4

8-11 Normal, 12-13 Normal and 14-Epilogue Normal bugged on me as well, 8-11 Normal unlocked when I replayed The Lost Holy Grounds (Chapter 5) on Normal, the other two still didn't pop. I haven't beaten Hard mode yet, will give an update when they pop.

As a side note, this did not happen to me on the PS3 version and the Switch version (in the latter you can see the achievements in-game).

On 2/21/2020 at 5:34 PM, SecondGenesis said:

Same here. They all popped at the same time when I beat the 4th chapter on hard. I'll probably get flagged lol

I wouldn't worry about it, just browsing through this thread itself shows that this seems to be a common bug.

EDIT: It seems that Chapter 5 is the one where the trophies pop. My 12-13 Normal and 14-Epilogue Normal popped when I finished Chapter 5 on Hard, I am currently on my Infinite Climax playthrough and of course, 8-11 Hard, 12-13 Hard and 14-Epilogue Hard bugged while I was playing the Hard mode, but they popped on Chapter 5 on Infinite Climax.

I am assuming that the trophy to beat the game on Infinite Climax will not pop when I actually beat it, and I'll have to play some chapters for it to unlock. I'll edit this post again to let everyone know which chapter this one will pop for me.

EDIT 2: So just as I suspected, the trophy to beat Infinite Climax did not unlock when I actually beat the game, I replayed Chapters 1, 2 and 3 and then it unlocked when I finished Chapter 3.

EDIT 3: As a side note, in order to skip cutscenes quickly and the Angel Attack introduction in this version, push R2 and the options button.

Edited by Mog

4 hours ago, SealedCard said:

8-11 Normal, 12-13 Normal and 14-Epilogue Normal bugged on me as well, 8-11 Normal unlocked when I replayed The Lost Holy Grounds (Chapter 5) on Normal, the other two still didn't pop. I haven't beaten Hard mode yet, will give an update when they pop.

As a side note, this did not happen to me on the PS3 version and the Switch version (in the latter you can see the achievements in-game).

I wouldn't worry about it, just browsing through this thread itself shows that this seems to be a common bug.

Yeah, good to know. Just beat the first 5 chapters on Infinite Climax, and the rest of the Hard trophies popped.

Edited by SecondGenesis

On 19/2/2020 at 5:17 AM, Astray404 said:

Updates:

Those three normal trophies unlocked when I beat Ch. 5 on Hard

Yup, it happened to me too.