Trophy glitched

jim_guitariste

I just found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gYtcrNTz1k

According to the description this might be a possible fix:

Was looking up why the trophy didn't pop for beating Ch 11 and 12, and I found some sort of a linked solution. There are other methods like beating Ch 7 on Hard for the Normal ones to all unlock, but I am currently still on my first playthrough. However, after beating both chapters I went back to beat Ch 7 on Normal out of curiosity, and it unlocked the trophy for some reason! This method works for the Chs 8-11 trophy as well. Once the requirements are met, you just have to go beat Ch 7 again to get the trophy! Tried halo farming through the video and almost died. Hope this helps!

Haven't tried it myself yet but I can try and confirm if it works later.

I have had the same problem 3 times, 2 times playing in normal difficulty and one in hard difficulty, with the trophies of the different chapters.  The solution I have found is to repeat chapter 7 (boss fight).  Every time I finished it, the trophies pop.  You can try it, it is not necessary to repeat several chapters.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sulivan666 said:

I have had the same problem 3 times, 2 times playing in normal difficulty and one in hard difficulty, with the trophies of the different chapters.  The solution I have found is to repeat chapter 7 (boss fight).  Every time I finished it, the trophies pop.  You can try it, it is not necessary to repeat several chapters.

I can confirm this works perfectly. My trophy for Completing Missions 8 through to 11 glitched, but after reading this, I repeated chapter 7 and the aforementioned trophy unlocked!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 7:10 AM, Elvick_ said:

Should be fixed now. Not helpful to me and many others, but good for those who haven't done it yet.

Do you know if the normal mode trophies will still unlock when playing hard mode? Or did the fix remove that?

Edit: I beat chapter 5 on hard. No trophies. Looks like I'm going to be replaying normal mode!

Edited by ObsoleteWoman