Perfect vision trophy not unlocking

I finished the forgotten sanctum dlc and got the in-game notification (berath's blessing) for the "Perfect Vision" trophy.

However, the trophy itself, did not unlock in my playstation profile. When i go to settings and achievements, it says the perfect vision trophy is unlocked, but it did not register in my profile. i loaded a previous save and beat the oracle again, but still, no trophy. Did anybody else experience similiar problems? ?

Edit: Looking at the profile of most other players that unlocked the trophy, it seems to unlock at some point during the "beast of winter" dlc, i think

Edit again: My assumption was correct. You have to complete all 3 quests in the beyond before fighting neriscyrlas, in the beast of winter dlc, to unlock the perfect vision trophy.

Edited by blackf1re-
Solution
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 18.2.2020 at 0:55 AM, blackf1re- said:

I finished the forgotten sanctum dlc and got the in-game notification (berath's blessing) for the "Perfect Vision" trophy.

However, the trophy itself, did not unlock in my playstation profile. When i go to settings and achievements, it says the perfect vision trophy is unlocked, but it did not register in my profile. i loaded a previous save and beat the oracle again, but still, no trophy. Did anybody else experience similiar problems? 1f610.png

Edit: Looking at the profile of most other players that unlocked the trophy, it seems to unlock at some point during the "beast of winter" dlc, i think

Edit again: My assumption was correct. You have to complete all 3 quests in the beyond before fighting neriscyrlas, in the beast of winter dlc, to unlock the perfect vision trophy.

Yeah same happened to me, was just palying the first dlc and did the 3 side quests and the dlc 3 trophy popped.

• 8 months later...

I think I know why this happens. The PC version of PoE II has an extra achievement called 'Traveler of the Void' for completing the three optional main story quests in the 'Beast of Winter' DLC. That achievement doesn't exist in the Playstation or XBOX versions but I guess the game still triggers a trophy/achievement to be earned at that point regardless. I don't know why it unlocks one from the third DLC though.

Edit: The in-game achievements menu even displays 'Traveler of the Void' in its list.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1