Trophy Thoughts

This is the first time in the history they translate some retro FC Japanese Kunio-Kun games into English. That’s the difference.

The existing Kunio-Kun World Collection is just a collection of FC Japanese (and some NES English) games as-is. The games in the World Collection were still in Japanese and English respectively, as they were by then.

• Like 1

Looks like a tough list. Never could beat the NES versions of Double Dragon 2 and 3. I'm curious as to what it means with reset cannot be used for some trophies.

I'll probably never platinum it, but I've never played most of these so I'll probably buy it for that reason alone.

• Like 1

On 18.2.2020 at 5:57 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

Does anyone know if this will have online features?

Yes, according to the official site it does:

https://arcsystemworks.com/game/double-dragon-kunio-kun-retro-brawler-bundle/

Online play mode is available for all titles to play along or battle with your friends up to 4 players

Does anyone know if it will be released in Europe as well?

2 minutes ago, Vegi85 said:

Yes, according to the official site it does:

https://arcsystemworks.com/game/double-dragon-kunio-kun-retro-brawler-bundle/

Online play mode is available for all titles to play along or battle with your friends up to 4 players

Does anyone know if it will be released in Europe as well?

Pretty sure i saw it in the eu store before it went live in NA.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:48 PM, Caldor2K2 said:

Looks like a tough list. Never could beat the NES versions of Double Dragon 2 and 3. I'm curious as to what it means with reset cannot be used for some trophies.

I'll probably never platinum it, but I've never played most of these so I'll probably buy it for that reason alone.

Could you add me on psn? I would like to talk with you about some trophies, need help, my psn id kiubus, would appreciate that.

I remember playing the Double Dragon games as a kid. And Crash 'n The Boys Street Challenge is a game I had as a kid as well. Never thought I would hear that name again!

This won't be easy but retro collection lists, whether Plat or Non-Plat, almost never are.

I'm definitely game and curious to see how well I do with the games seeing the North American market for the first time.

• 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone else is having issues with trophies but I'm having major issues. 

I've done a few trophies and they have shown as being completed in game but they don't pop on my account and since the game thinks I have the trophy. I have to delete my save and redo it again to to get it to work and even that is a gamble.

Was really looking forward to this but now it looks like it's going to be a major annoyance ?

• Like 1