Trophy thoughts

charxsetsuna

16 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

The list looks easy but with games like this the bosses can be difficult. The graphics look like a combination of Atari 2600 and gameboy which is interesting.

For people born in 80's - maybe ;). For teenagers it's most probably sth like "WTF is this... thing!".

Edited by Smashero

36 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Teenagers wouldn't understand what amazing games we had... 
*cough* The Legend Of Zelda Orcania Of Time on Nintendo 64! *cough*

Maybe I am misunderstanding sth due to the fact that English is not my "mother tongue", but...

You mentioned 64-bit game console ("Nintendo 64") from 1996 and "Zelda" (which during that times was a MASTERPIECE) to compare it with "80's" (like Atari 2600, C64, A65XE) games like "Pitfall", "River Raid", "Moon Patrol" etc.?... A bit... awkward...

OK, maybe I got it: IMHO people born in 80's were 6 yo while being still in 87-89 - and that was the golden age of computer games ;). 

"Zorro" 1985 by Datasoft... I can bet that I could finish it with my eyes "half" closed and one life ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Teenagers wouldn't understand what amazing games we had... 

*cough* The Legend Of Zelda Orcania Of Time on Nintendo 64! *cough*

Careful you are ageing yourself ........... what were you all of 3 or 4 when that released ?

19 minutes ago, Smashero said:

OK, maybe I got it: IMHO people born in 80's were 6 yo while being still in 87-89 - and that was the golden age of computer games ;). 

"Zorro" 1985 by Datasoft... I can bet that I could finish it with my eyes "half" closed and one life ;).

" Back in my day ..... "   Let it go gramps the 80s was so last century.

Edited by AffectatiousDonk

10 minutes ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Careful you are ageing yourself ........... what were you all of 3 or 4 when that released ?

I was 12... Still remember this "strange" N64 controller, cartridges and "Zelda 64"...

Happy days...

Yeah CJ...

20-years-ago-was-40-years-ago-sad-frog-p

Edited by Smashero