kilodawe

You wanna bring back Servers?

14 posts in this topic

This is the dumbest trend ever. Trying to bring back servers. Also, you felt the need to make 3 threads for 2 forgotten games. It's been like, 10 years, move on.

So Bloodstone is now officially shutdown? It won't let you get online at all?

I put comment on facebook but i dont think it will happen. 

We all would like to bring back closed PS3 servors.

But they won't sadly, because they won't have profits with these old games that no one plays anymore. 

Edited by BossZombieMan

On 2/21/2020 at 3:56 AM, Vprime77 said:

its not stupid to want to play a game that you just got...not eveyone was able to play or had the game 10 years ago....why are people so shallow minded?

It's a matter of shallow minded really mate, they dont have the license, the game hasn't been produced in years and it cant be bought digitally.

So if OP has just picked it up, they did so pre-owned and didnt support the company in the first place so why would they give a damn from a sales point of view. Then from a realism pov, they never fixed the servers while the game was in its prime or the years after while it was still half working.

If it's not a lesson learned yet, get all your ps3 backlog stuff done now and stop starting things that are a decade old just because of how Rare the plat is as that's what the majority do. Licensed games never hang around long in general and it's not like this game was blowing folks minds with its quality so its gotta be for reasons like that. I dont like it anymore than others as I've been bitten a few times but be real it wont happen unless the community find a way to manufacture it themselves I.e Demon Souls etc.

This would be good to see happen and if did they fix the bug for older players 

This game was great, can you still create a new account and make connection to the servers? This worked a few months ago, anyone has tested it?

Activision no longer has the rights to james bond, they can't legally bring them back up without re-licensing it

Maybe the community can try the custom server route like toast suggested. Activision is a lost cause. I wont be buying anymore of their products because of this. Their games are getting crappier anyway.