You wanna bring back Servers?

kilodawe

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 3:56 AM, Vprime77 said:

its not stupid to want to play a game that you just got...not eveyone was able to play or had the game 10 years ago....why are people so shallow minded?

It's a matter of shallow minded really mate, they dont have the license, the game hasn't been produced in years and it cant be bought digitally.

So if OP has just picked it up, they did so pre-owned and didnt support the company in the first place so why would they give a damn from a sales point of view. Then from a realism pov, they never fixed the servers while the game was in its prime or the years after while it was still half working.

If it's not a lesson learned yet, get all your ps3 backlog stuff done now and stop starting things that are a decade old just because of how Rare the plat is as that's what the majority do. Licensed games never hang around long in general and it's not like this game was blowing folks minds with its quality so its gotta be for reasons like that. I dont like it anymore than others as I've been bitten a few times but be real it wont happen unless the community find a way to manufacture it themselves I.e Demon Souls etc.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 21/02/2020 at 3:56 AM, Vprime77 said:

its not stupid to want to play a game that you just got...not eveyone was able to play or had the game 10 years ago....why are people so shallow minded?

The ‘You had plenty of time to play the game since it has been out for so long’ people think differently and guess what? Them type of people are morons.

Since the servers are apparently shut down, gonna look online right now to see how much I can sell this game for. 

Edited by BrettyBoy
Typo.
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...