You wanna bring back servers online?

kilodawe

There is no guarantee, but at least we can try.

As a lot of games went offline at once and some games only partially affacted, there is a chance, the servers went offline only by mistake and activision isnt aware of it.

That´s why we have to make some noice. I´ve contacted Actision Support private and did some public postings on three big social media plattforms. Please interact and share as much as possible with this postings, so I can show activision, thats a bigger thing.

Thank you!

https://twitter.com/Lauchskii/status/1229710737540550658

https://www.reddit.com/r/activision/comments/f5qqy9/whats_happening_with_your_ps3_games_unannounced/

https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist/posts/10158576500209311

• Like 2

i was gonna reach out to devs personally, but turns out they shutdown 8 years before Goldeneye did lol

these game servers are clearly still situated in someplace; there must be at least a janitor that regularly enters the server facility that would reboot the servers if we asked, but I've no clue how we'd find such information

Support staff are useless idiots trained only to help even bigger idiots that just need to reset their router to fix their problems. Sadly it seems the only way to address these advanced issues is to have enough influence to make an outraged tweet or thread go viral. And something tells me that ain't happening 

Not to bring your expections down but it wasn't a mistake. The game is old and time has to move one, if they close the servers there's only a reason: money. 

Think about it, every Cod still has their respective servers open but other Activision games don't. It's simply because Cod servers still give a good amount of money. 

What you can do is wait until some 3rd party service creates fan servers to play the game, like in Bulletstorm

6 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Not to bring your expections down but it wasn't a mistake. The game is old and time has to move one, if they close the servers there's only a reason: money. 

Think about it, every Cod still has their respective servers open but other Activision games don't. It's simply because Cod servers still give a good amount of money. 

What you can do is wait until some 3rd party service creates fan servers to play the game, like in Bulletstorm

WarHawk

but that game also had a player base still

But a couple of people trying to get some online trophies for some dead, obscure game isnt going to come back to life, sorry folks

Edited by Property_Damage