Trophy thoughts.

charxsetsuna

from looking around the web everyone reads this as dlc the game it not just my dyslexic ass that reads dlc all the time xD

in general after looking at some videos of the game the trophies seem easy at first glance but im waiting for my copy of the game to arrive first.

as a racing game trophy list it seems easy and straight forward but i dont know how the drones will handle and how easy these time attacks will be so i have to wait until i get my hands on it before i can say for sure, it could be one of those games that look extremely easy to plat but end up being a nightmare or it can be easy to complete but its just time consuming.

23 minutes ago, A210221100 said:

from looking around the web everyone reads this as dlc the game it not just my dyslexic ass that reads dlc all the time xD

in general after looking at some videos of the game the trophies seem easy at first glance but im waiting for my copy of the game to arrive first.

as a racing game trophy list it seems easy and straight forward but i dont know how the drones will handle and how easy these time attacks will be so i have to wait until i get my hands on it before i can say for sure, it could be one of those games that look extremely easy to plat but end up being a nightmare or it can be easy to complete but its just time consuming.

The game is a lot better than I expected. The handling is very slippery. It is going to be tough but fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05/03/2020 at 5:26 AM, A210221100 said:

finally my copy arrived today.

i see some trophies are still at 0% did any1 find any glitched trophies?

I don't think the 0% trophies are glitched, it's just that the game is ridiculously hard!

I got it on special at Big-W the other day and thought it would be a cool addition to the collection, did a quick PSNP check and saw there was less that 50 owners of the game and nobody had the plat yet. Now I do this because I like to check the rarity of the actual game and assess whether it might be worth adding to the physical collection for future value, as in by the time PS6 comes out sort of value. I don't check to see haw hard the plat is and whether I should bother trying, I don't care about that. (just wanted to say that)

Now having said that, the plat hasn't been achieved because it's difficulty level spikes to crazy levels once you get past the "easy" courses.  I was getting 4/5 and 5/5 ratings on the easy courses after playing through them a few times and getting the hang of flying the drones, but once i got to the medium difficulty courses i was barely getting 1/5, let alone trying the "hard" levels.

I'm not a racing or flying sim fan and do not regularly play these type of games, but I can tell what is an insanely difficult challenge.  You can tell by the drop off on the online leaderboards when it comes to the medium and hard courses that everybody is struggling with them.

In the end who knows if they are glitches or not as nobody would be able to achieve them to see if they unlock or not! There's a trophy for 5/5 on all tracks FFS!

At this point only 29 ppl own the game on PSNP, so possible there will be those hellishly freaky players that will be able to do this, but with such a small player pool it's unlikely they will be found.

Edited by the_game_nerd
  • Like 1