Dissidia NT - End of updates

Seraphim_Rez

According to a recent stream (ended 7 hours ago of this writing), Dissidia NT will no longer be receiving new content or updates on any platform.
While this is the end of active development, producer Ichiro Hazama stated that online services will continue and when it does come to an end, there will be advance notice.

Looks like it's time to finishing boosting this game now rather than later.

Sources:
https://www.rpgsite.net/news/9470-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-is-dead-no-more-updates-for-arcade-or-ps4-no-plans-for-a-sequel

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2020/02/18/square-enix-wrapping-up-support-for-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-in-the-coming-weeks/

Stream Below:

Bought this game when it came out and never bothered to finish the platinum yet because of the grind. This had some much potential to be an amazing fighting game, but they kept pushing MP and DLC Characters (which is nice), but they really should've added more modes into the game and it's story mode being really lack luster compared to the PSP Dissidias. I really liked the game, but there were times whem MP was full of spammers, no 1v1 or 2v2, shoving dozens of cosmetics and icons in treasures instead of just buying it with Gil. There's many reasons why this game flopped and those were just some of my complaints about the game. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Matchmaking is determined by rank in this game.
The only people that still regularly play this game, based on what I've seen, is high rank Japanese players.

Could try to find a match when it is daytime/evening in Japan, but otherwise, finding low rank players to play with is hard.

But if the game can't find enough players to match you up with in the same rank, then it should fill the slots with bots.