The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Cinematic Trailer

WolfyRaiden

The cinematic trailers are always so good. I thought the opening in Witcher 2 was the best part of the entire game. As nice as this trailer looks, I will definitely be waiting to get it. Witcher 2 didn't deserve all the praise it got in my opinion, because the combat was very dull and weak. Thanks for sharing ;).

• Like 1

I can not wait to get this game, like, I really can't, I wish I could be frozen and unfrozen when this game came out.

I wish that was possible because I can't wait too.  :lol:

The cinematic trailers are always so good. I thought the opening in Witcher 2 was the best part of the entire game. As nice as this trailer looks, I will definitely be waiting to get it. Witcher 2 didn't deserve all the praise it got in my opinion, because the combat was very dull and weak. Thanks for sharing ;).

Yep the cinematic trailers are always good. The combat in Witcher 2 was a little weak but I still enjoyed the game, I'm definitely getting this one since I enjoyed the second one. No problem  B).

I'm about to beat the first game on my PC tonight so I can import this to the Witcher 2 steam account. One is good with some crashes happening but not much if newer machine like Win 7. Still good game. If two is good and three on the PC is good I might just get it for the PS4 to see the difference and see how things rolls like I did with Borderlands 1 after trying it free and got the plat for the PS3 than played the PC version.

It looks amazing, but it's existence on the PS4 is strange in my opinion, Witcher 1 and 2 weren't there, so people's choices won't really matter (and seeing how Xbox One doesn't support X360, the same can be said there).

Regardless, it looks to be an amazing game, and I'm glad it's coming to both consoles, it really does look like a one of a kind game!

The only thing I can really think of is an comic introduction just like Mass Effect 2 and if I remember Mass Effect 3 if you never played 1 or even 2 on the PS3. Still  I just beaten the first game and next Wednesday I'm going to try their Import system. It's going to look good to me in my eyes since I did enjoy the heck out of 1 tonight.