Is the game on ps4 60fps and 4k?

EnricoShapka

9 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

I expect 1080p 60 fps, maybe 1440p on the pro but nothing more. (Definitely not 720p, what the..)

For this kind of game you definitely want to focus on framerate more than resolution. But I agree a 1080p/60fps combo is a sheer minimum nowadays for a remaster...

Edited by Neef-GT5
typo
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

So there is no game on the Pro that runs in 2160p? I mean 1440p isn't 4k.

Yes I know that but I read it as he was saying that 1080p and 4K like 4K was something else other than a higher resolution. But yes there are games on the pro that run in 4K just not true 4K it’s all checkerboarded so it won’t look as good unfortunately.

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Yes I know that but I read it as he was saying that 1080p and 4K like 4K was something else other than a higher resolution. But yes there are games on the pro that run in 4K just not true 4K it’s all checkerboarded so it won’t look as good unfortunately.

Damn i always thought the majority of PRO games were in so called true 4k. Next gen can come soon enough if you ask me =>

5 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Damn i always thought the majority of PRO games were in so called true 4k. Next gen can come soon enough if you ask me =>

I agree on that and maybe there are but from my experience and from reading I don’t believe the pro has the capability of true 4K hell it doesn’t even have a damn 4K blu Ray player. But the ps5 will change all that.