Are you able to do all Alfheim Portals on NG?

Quink666

5 hours ago, Quink666 said:

aha so you can get them via chapter select. That won't be to much of a hassle.

6 hours ago, Redgrave said:

I think you can yeah but it would be more ideal to do them with level select after you beat the game.

This is true and correct. Once you beat the game, can knock those out via lvl select. I’m going to enjoy getting the plat for this again. 

• Like 1

On 18/02/2020 at 10:10 PM, Quink666 said:

Seems you need all weapons to be able to do them. Tried the 2nd one with limited punch and kicks and can't do it with the starting weapon.

I just completed portal with limited moves using basic weapon. 

Try to hit spot at the back of deamon and hold kick / punch button for Bayo to start shooting guns for some extra damage. 

Hope that helps and sorry if you mean actually different portal

Edited by spo_PL
  • Like 1

I'm a fricking Angel Slayer! Fuck challenge 12. Struggled with that one for almost 4 hours. Was close several times but always failed in the end because i didn't have enough torture attacks even though i had done 5. Took me a while to figure out that the torture attack actually had to kill the enemy. Used one early in Grace & Glory wave to kill one fast but never got that TA to count.

Gave up on the challenge on PS3 so i redeemed myself a little.

1 minute ago, Astray404 said:

Just finished all Alfheim challenges. Only the Witch Time parts are difficult for me but still cleared after 3 or 4 tries. Some guides online recommend using Gaze of Despair but I found it easier not using it :V

Same here. I guess using it simply speeds up the process a bit but i never had any time issues with any challenge,

12 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Same here. I guess using it simply speeds up the process a bit but i never had any time issues with any challenge,

I agree, since they both increase the speed and the frequency of enemy attacks, but somehow it's hard to dodge with that speed.