Trophy thoughts?

LeoChockersFan20

4 lists in so far for the same game, 82 more on the way! Is it any wonder why I don't waste my volunteer time on image assets for unorganized trophy lists anymore and choose to spend my time on more useful things on the site nowadays.

Money has the term "hyperinflation" where it just keeps getting printed to no end and the currency eventually becomes worthless, I feel like we need to invent a term like that but for trophies.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Nightstream88 said:

Kind of had a feeling it was a game made by Ratalaika games
May get it if it looks somewhat decent, but I don't like having too many of their titles onto my account either.
I am starting to wonder how many games they release each year though.

i dont think ratalaika makes the games. i always assumed they just publish them to the platform with the caveat that it has to have a piss easy trophy list. cybarian (a game publish by ratalaika) has a very hard steam achievement list yet a very easy ps4 list. it isnt published by ratalaika on steam though.

Edited by EightBitArtist

1 hour ago, Nightstream88 said:

May get it if it looks somewhat decent, but I don't like having too many of their titles onto my account either.

Ratalaika doesnt make the games. They help small indie teams port them over to other platforms. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Oh great more garbage from ratass games....

Honestly my biggest issue with Rata is how frequently they release games and how each one has six stacks

Four-five games a month with six stacks each means someone get 30 effortless plats. I only got 30 plats last year so what does that tell you?

If they only had one game a month and only had one stack it wouldn't be nearly as bad but they're ruining trophy hunting for me

At this point you're paying for a platinum and not the game itself

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

Yea I feel the same. The games they publish (mostly) dont look bad. I dont mind games like that here and there, but as far as stacking 6 list of the same game that's not for me. Even if I do play one of Ratas games I'm not gonna do a list of any game more than once. Never have understood the stacking. Makes your trophy list look bad when you have the same game 6x in a row. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BlindMango said:

4 lists in so far for the same game, 82 more on the way! Is it any wonder why I don't waste my volunteer time on image assets for unorganized trophy lists anymore and choose to spend my time on more useful things on the site nowadays.

Money has the term "hyperinflation" where it just keeps getting printed to no end and the currency eventually becomes worthless, I feel like we need to invent a term like that but for trophies.

I totally feel you BlindMango. I sometimes wish games would only have one list and no stacks anymore. It's totally out of control. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19/2/2020 at 2:51 AM, jckdnll said:

I thought it was a fun, inspired by Zelda/ripoff of Zelda, little game I completed the game 100 percent. even though you only need to make it to the 3rd dungeon for the Platinum. Not all their games are garbage.

Indeed, Devious Dungeon was a really good one.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

It's a fun Zelda knockoff.  When I bought it it was on sale for around 3 dollars or so and it was certainly a worthwhile buy at that price.  I don't mind it that it's a relatively easy game to beat, it's a small game with only 4 dungeons, but I don't like it that you apparently don't even have to beat it to get the platinum trophy.