Seasons Server down?

Schmutzfink_xD

i spoke today with ea support on the phone, only thing they can say Fifa 16 is not supported. ?

Every other online mode is working properly. I read somewhere that you can still play seasons in Fifa 15 Fut.  So why should they turn off 16 beforehand?

Maybe it is a server issue, but over 4 weeks now...

According to my research, all systems are affected. PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One..

Every time you enter FUT -> Single Player Season it says there " Seasons are currently unavailable. Please try again. "

For FUT -> Online Season it says there " Sorry, an error has occurred and we were unable to retrieve your Seasons data. Please try again. "

The trophy is called

Class of '16
Win a division title in FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons

Edited by Schulzahnarzt1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's a personal opinion but seeing FUT Online/Offline Division Season servers giving errors and EA not fixing it for nearly 2 months, they might discontinue the server support for FIFA 15&16 probably around the end of October 2020 as FIFA 15 will be on its 6th year and FIFA 16 as its 5th. However, if it somehow gets fixed, then those 2 titles might have an additional year of lifespan. At this point, it's really up to EA... Was hoping to start this game and make 4 FIFA games streak but it's unlikely to happen as I'm late to the party... Wishing the best for the ones who have this game on their backlogs and didn't pop this trophy.

• 5 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, originalmidget28 said:

I was discussing with my mate a while back that we thought EA might start to wipe out the older servers when the PS5 and new XBOX release. I have absolutely no idea what is up with them lately though.

I was thinking the same too. They might close the servers for FIFA 15 and 16 on the same day, probably sharing the same fate as FIFA 12 and 13.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, ChelseaMatte-19 said:

Okey so the trophy is never working again then? Because i only need the ”Class of 16” trophy for the Platinum....

By the looks of it, unfortunately not. What's weird is some people got the trophy in January 2020 but EA listed the shutdown as December 2019 and FIFA 15's FUT Seasons are still up 'n running so they pretty much didn't bother to fix this.

10 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

By the looks of it, unfortunately not. What's weird is some people got the trophy in January 2020 but EA listed the shutdown as December 2019 and FIFA 15's FUT Seasons are still up 'n running so they pretty much didn't bother to fix this.

Yeah that’s really wierd actally...it’s just so anoying that EA games allways ended up like this with trophies. I just hope that they i’ll get this fix as soon as possible so we can get the Platinum trophy.