Schmutzfink_xD

Seasons Server down?

11 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

does anybody have info whether the Servers are down for the Seasons trophies? Me and my mates cannot get connected neither for online or offline seasons. Could not find any specific info other than Fifa 16 mobile users reporting the same, but no certainty yet. 

Same for me, i dont know how people are still able to get the class of 16 trophy ...

From what I can see is that the issue exists since End of January mainly? At least last time someone got the trophy according to PSNP at few online threads on other sites, but nothing official from EA (of course). Annoying not to say the least. 

oh thats bad ea, just bought 4 copies to selfboost this crap. Started yesterday collecting trophies. not good 

i spoke today with ea support on the phone, only thing they can say Fifa 16 is not supported. 🙄

Every other online mode is working properly. I read somewhere that you can still play seasons in Fifa 15 Fut.  So why should they turn off 16 beforehand?

Maybe it is a server issue, but over 4 weeks now...

According to my research, all systems are affected. PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One..

Every time you enter FUT -> Single Player Season it says there " Seasons are currently unavailable. Please try again. "

For FUT -> Online Season it says there " Sorry, an error has occurred and we were unable to retrieve your Seasons data. Please try again. "

The trophy is called

Class of '16
Win a division title in FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons

Edited by Schulzahnarzt1

23 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

Just seasons or all online.

Just FUT Seasons - see post of Schulzahnarzt

Edited by Schmutzfink_xD

It's a personal opinion but seeing FUT Online/Offline Division Season servers giving errors and EA not fixing it for nearly 2 months, they might discontinue the server support for FIFA 15&16 probably around the end of October 2020 as FIFA 15 will be on its 6th year and FIFA 16 as its 5th. However, if it somehow gets fixed, then those 2 titles might have an additional year of lifespan. At this point, it's really up to EA... Was hoping to start this game and make 4 FIFA games streak but it's unlikely to happen as I'm late to the party... Wishing the best for the ones who have this game on their backlogs and didn't pop this trophy.